Status
Not open for further replies.
If he was using mil spec ammo, its no wonder, the mini thirty won't shoot that stuff well at all. Retail ammo however will group very well. But I too love the SKS, I've owned three of them, the last I put a sporter stock on it so I could hunt with it without getting crap from the game wardens. Added a scope with a GOOD scope mount, most for the sks are junk. I'd love to get another.
never got into sks, seemed under powered my purposes, cool rifles though

get brass, bulk, online, powder and primers is a no go, fortunately when I moved N brought a life time supply, now over 20 yrs old still goes boom in style, no idea how long powder lives
Kept dry it lives for a long long time. Not sure if you're aware but there is now large and small primer 7.62×39 brass, just something to keep in mind if ever ordering new brass.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

better ballistics than a 30 -30! I still have ten, 30 round clips for one lol!
that's what we should be doing is reloading..lots of cost upfront for the startup gear though.

Never been a fan of folding stocks
never got into sks, seemed under powered my purposes, cool rifles though

Hard to see but I just noticed the top of my stone dragon getting some color, hopefully she will be a beauty.
784debf301bbba53c13ca62a064747e8.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I have 8 cases @ 2500 rds each 7.62x39 steel cased non corrosive primers. great guns sks < 200 yards. 10 years ago a case of 5 unissued russian sks was $500 2500 rounds was $100 all russian surplus not chinese.

Still just love the 10/22 with a red dot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back