Status
Not open for further replies.
10 of them are seed plants, won't be a lot left after de-seeding. I'd say a 65% reduced mass of smokeable bud matter. But Yeah, I'll be fine, and got 9 Black Dragon due in about 4-5 weeks lol!
Low lying branches disappear at a rapid rate when low on bud lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

e40b5ecde4bda104ab53e6fdd710329b.jpg
hey stoners got 4 more girls going about to get put into their final resting place today makes day 5 for them and my big girls in autopots on day 30[emoji41][emoji41][emoji41] hahaha "buds disappear at a rapid rate when low on bud" lmaoooooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hey guys, moving across the states me and my family have had the hardest time finding jobs. My pops transferred his job is how we moved, but my mother has now got a new job now and now my women just had a interview and got a job today, now literally I just got a email to set up my interview at Home Depot that is this coming Wednesday.! So whatever you guys do to send good luck and karma please do!! This could really do a lot for us!

Jack Herer and Sour Diesel - Testing Testing - I'm beyond excited to try the Auto form of these ladies. I'm going in with real high expectations, I hope I'm not wrong for that. I mean these are two legendary Photo strains, I wonder - how much of the magic is lost to the Ruderalis ? I know what the gang up on Mephisto Mountain and at the Autoflower Portal can do with some good Photo cuts so, I can't wait to see what ZAMBEZA and BLK did here !

The period of uncertainty is over, Auto Flowers can be every bit as powerful and flavorful as their photo-period Ancestors !! :meds:
IMG_1033.jpg

Hey guys, moving across state me and my family have had the hardest time finding jobs. My pops transferred his job is how we moved, but my mother has now got a new job now and now my women just had a interview and got a job today, now literally I just got a email to set up my interview at Home Depot that is this coming Wednesday.! So whatever you guys do to send good luck and karma please do!! This could really do a lot for us!
Positive vibes headed your way pal! Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Hey guys, moving across state me and my family have had the hardest time finding jobs. My pops transferred his job is how we moved, but my mother has now got a new job now and now my women just had a interview and got a job today, now literally I just got a email to set up my interview at Home Depot that is this coming Wednesday.! So whatever you guys do to send good luck and karma please do!! This could really do a lot for us!
:karmacloud::karmacloud::karmacloud: :goodluck:

Positive vibes headed your way pal! Good luck and let us know how it goes.

Thanks and for sure I will! This could be a awesome start for us here in Cali. Now I have to get some piss warmers to keep my women's piss warm for my drug test lol!!

Thanks and for sure I will! This could be a awesome start for us here in Cali. Now I have to get some piss warmers to keep my women's piss warm for my drug test lol!!
Well knowing how much thc you pump into your system you might need some luck with that too lol, so here it comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back