Status
Not open for further replies.
Well knowing how much thc you pump into your system you might need some luck with that too lol, so here it comes.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Oh yeah lol there's no way to clean my system, doubt I could even clean it in a month lol! Good thing my women has smoked in a long time so her piss should be fine lol

Ok, so it's only been 2 days since my noobish realization that my timer was set to 24/0 instead of giving the girls ANY rest time. So now they're at 18/6, and there is already noticeable activity happening.

There's 2 plants, both are showing significantly different traits already. One is lighter green, smelling more of earth and sage, and an almost chemical smell. Like diesel. The other has much darker leaves, smells strongly of citrus, and has a blueish tint to the pistils at this really early stage. Given the possibilities given to me by the farm, I'm leaning towards iraniandiesel and blueberrykush. :)

And just for kicks, a quick image. This branch was basically barren 2 days ago.

pic3.jpg

Ok, so it's only been 2 days since my noobish realization that my timer was set to 24/0 instead of giving the girls ANY rest time. So now they're at 18/6, and there is already noticeable activity happening.

There's 2 plants, both are showing significantly different traits already. One is lighter green, smelling more of earth and sage, and an almost chemical smell. Like diesel. The other has much darker leaves, smells strongly of citrus, and has a blueish tint to the pistils at this really early stage. Given the possibilities given to me by the farm, I'm leaning towards iraniandiesel and blueberrykush. :)

And just for kicks, a quick image. This branch was basically barren 2 days ago.

View attachment 702500
I'm not one of them but some people prefer to run their lights 24/0 and grow amazing plants.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back