Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning wonderful friends! Sun's shining, it's a "cool" 16C but is supposed to be dry. I have grocery shopping to do to make sure hubby and cat don't go hungry or thirsty while I'm not here - I have a few days away.

What's everyone's plans for today?

Hey guys, moving across the states me and my family have had the hardest time finding jobs. My pops transferred his job is how we moved, but my mother has now got a new job now and now my women just had a interview and got a job today, now literally I just got a email to set up my interview at Home Depot that is this coming Wednesday.! So whatever you guys do to send good luck and karma please do!! This could really do a lot for us!
I wish you all the best AT! :vibes::goodluck::karmacloud:

Munchies, anyone?

Caramel doughnut cone with salted caramel syringe.:yoinks:
gb4XFKm.jpg

Supposed to be from here: http://www.thedoughnutbar.com.au/
Those are unreal! I said to hubby, oh yeah only in the States... then scrolled down and saw they are meant to be from Oz! I'm awestruck! I wonder how you make the cones...

New Journal just started everyone:
3 x Early Top Tao (Photo, Reg) - Maria's Early Spring Games
Come join me there!

Do I get a badge for earliest start for an outdoor grow for 2017?!?!
If there isn't one, there certainly should be! :vibes::goodluck: for the grow!

Hey guys, moving across the states me and my family have had the hardest time finding jobs. My pops transferred his job is how we moved, but my mother has now got a new job now and now my women just had a interview and got a job today, now literally I just got a email to set up my interview at Home Depot that is this coming Wednesday.! So whatever you guys do to send good luck and karma please do!! This could really do a lot for us!

wow, I have now moved from east to west and west to east! I've been to all the 50 states save Alaska and the Dakotas, and have lived in at least 15 states for 6 months or more. I had dozens of types of jobs all throughout. You will be fine, sometimes it takes an extra minute to find work. I found the best jobs by accident too. Congrats on the moving part being done. I hate moving, I really good at it though. If you are worried about drug tests, here's is the truth.

if you have a clean system, 1 gram smoked will exit an average system within 3 days. If within that three days you smoke another gram, it goes to a week. Keep smoking within that week and it keeps going up. There is a maximum clean out time of about 2 months if you smoke more than a gram a day for more than a week, and have a slow metabolism.

This is the only true method, you can spoof the urine tests with drinking tons of water. (Enough to make you pee clear and every ten minutes.) There is no way to "beat" the test or clear out your system however. The stuff they sell for that is bunk, junk, trash, don't work. It's always nice for me to take a sober couple weeks anyway, I get a bit burned out sometimes. Switching strains can help with that too.

I am just stunned that something is actually cheaper here in the north than the US!!
You guys are still importing them and we aren't. Now if only you could find a way to get them from you to me, we could be in business lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back