Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it is, its Azure Duck ( Blue Dragon x Ducksfoot ). The only thing I've smoked/vaped that was this potent was Mephisto's Alien vs Triangle! I was really not expecting this! Both are potent strains but..........

nice m8, is it of one your own creations ?

Yes it is, its Azure Duck ( Blue Dragon x Ducksfoot ). The only thing I've smoked/vaped that was this potent was Mephisto's Alien vs Triangle! I was really not expecting this! Both are potent strains but..........

wow nice .. if you are comparing with AvT, then it must be good.. does she still have her webbed feet ?

When and where will it be available?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Another one chopped . Mephisto SODK
IMG_0463.JPG
IMG_0464.JPG
IMG_0465.JPG
IMG_0466.JPG

wow, I have now moved from east to west and west to east! I've been to all the 50 states save Alaska and the Dakotas, and have lived in at least 15 states for 6 months or more. I had dozens of types of jobs all throughout. You will be fine, sometimes it takes an extra minute to find work. I found the best jobs by accident too. Congrats on the moving part being done. I hate moving, I really good at it though. If you are worried about drug tests, here's is the truth.

if you have a clean system, 1 gram smoked will exit an average system within 3 days. If within that three days you smoke another gram, it goes to a week. Keep smoking within that week and it keeps going up. There is a maximum clean out time of about 2 months if you smoke more than a gram a day for more than a week, and have a slow metabolism.

This is the only true method, you can spoof the urine tests with drinking tons of water. (Enough to make you pee clear and every ten minutes.) There is no way to "beat" the test or clear out your system however. The stuff they sell for that is bunk, junk, trash, don't work. It's always nice for me to take a sober couple weeks anyway, I get a bit burned out sometimes. Switching strains can help with that too.

Problem is there's no way I can stop smoking for that long I use smoke for a medical purpose and when I don't smoke my problems get wacky fast. That's why I have to use my girlfriends pee that's clean, any ideas how I can keep it warm that day and use it for my test? I'm trying to figure that out. Because there for sure no way I can pass a drug test probably not even in 2 months honestly. Either way my interview is Wednesday so there's no way to get clean.

Problem is there's no way I can stop smoking for that long I use smoke for a medical purpose and when I don't smoke my problems get wacky fast. That's why I have to use my girlfriends pee that's clean, any ideas how I can keep it warm that day and use it for my test? I'm trying to figure that out. Because there for sure no way I can pass a drug test probably not even in 2 months honestly. Either way my interview is Wednesday so there's no way to get clean.
I haven't taken a drug test in a very very long time but the one time I did the guy stood there and watched me piss in the cup.

I haven't taken a drug test in a very very long time but the one time I did the guy stood there and watched me piss in the cup.

If that's the case I will fail the test for sure, only time I been watched for a drug test was for my P.O and she has a male P.O watch me, my women and mom have taken drug test for work and mooned watched them at all just let them go in a room and keep the door cracked. But I'll drink a shot ton of water couple days before up to the drug test just in case I do have to whip out my Johnson lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back