Status
Not open for further replies.
If that's the case I will fail the test for sure, only time I been watched for a drug test was for my P.O and she has a male P.O watch me, my women and mom have taken drug test for work and mooned watched them at all just let them go in a room and keep the door cracked. But I'll drink a shot ton of water couple days before up to the drug test just in case I do have to whip out my Johnson lol
That's what I did, lots of water. Almost pissed in my pants waiting to pee in the cup lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

They can spot female hormones in urine, you can get nailed for that.

Problem is there's no way I can stop smoking for that long I use smoke for a medical purpose and when I don't smoke my problems get wacky fast. That's why I have to use my girlfriends pee that's clean, any ideas how I can keep it warm that day and use it for my test? I'm trying to figure that out. Because there for sure no way I can pass a drug test probably not even in 2 months honestly. Either way my interview is Wednesday so there's no way to get clean.

That's what I did, lots of water. Almost pissed in my pants waiting to pee in the cup lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Iv done that a couple times. Iv only pasted my p.o 1 time and that was with a cleaner that gave me 6 hour window. Every other time Iv tried hella hella water and suregel and cranberry juice and pickle juice, so Iv tried almost every way possible except taking someone else's piss or fake piss. I would try that window stuff again but idek how much I can even trust it. P.o is different then a job in my eyes, I need this job.

Problem is there's no way I can stop smoking for that long I use smoke for a medical purpose and when I don't smoke my problems get wacky fast. That's why I have to use my girlfriends pee that's clean, any ideas how I can keep it warm that day and use it for my test? I'm trying to figure that out. Because there for sure no way I can pass a drug test probably not even in 2 months honestly. Either way my interview is Wednesday so there's no way to get clean.

only two ways know to keep it warm are tape it to your abdomen under your belly, or between your legs for an hour or two before going in, or if they don't follow you in, you can get away with a "pocket warmer" chem pack from a camping store, and keep it double or triple bagged. They usually follow you but stand behind you, if that is the case you just need to "squeeze it out" from in front of you and make a convincing sound.

only two ways know to keep it warm are tape it to your abdomen under your belly, or between your legs for an hour or two before going in, or if they don't follow you in, you can get away with a "pocket warmer" chem pack from a camping store, and keep it double or triple bagged.

Most likely just gonna grab some warmers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back