Status
Not open for further replies.
you know, it is almost cost prohibitive to actually test applicants efficiently. Most companies are trying to get away from testing everyone unless they are machine operators, drivers, or a job where they are worried about workman's comp. or liability. Last one I did sent me to a little private test lab, and they did NOT follow me in.

I've posted my review of the Focusvape Pro. I own both Focus Vape products. This is one of the best, bang for the buck vapes you can find! DabSpot on youtube has a good review of it. I also have the bubbler for it, but use it most with my bong! Watch the could she gets from her bong! And from a small vape!

I've posted my review of the Focusvape Pro. I own both Focus Vape products. This is one of the best, bang for the buck vapes you can find! DabSpot on youtube has a good review of it. I also have the bubbler for it, but use it most with my bong! Watch the could she gets from her bong! And from a small vape!

good afternoon 22

Yes it is, its Azure Duck ( Blue Dragon x Ducksfoot ). The only thing I've smoked/vaped that was this potent was Mephisto's Alien vs Triangle! I was really not expecting this! Both are potent strains but..........
this type of surprise easy to live with, lol

I haven't taken a drug test in a very very long time but the one time I did the guy stood there and watched me piss in the cup.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

If that's the case I will fail the test for sure, only time I been watched for a drug test was for my P.O and she has a male P.O watch me, my women and mom have taken drug test for work and mooned watched them at all just let them go in a room and keep the door cracked. But I'll drink a shot ton of water couple days before up to the drug test just in case I do have to whip out my Johnson lol

Sombody was just talking about this a couple of months ago. Don't remember the name of it, but they were talking about a little prostetic, fake pecker lookin thing someone sells. Has a tube that attaches to a bag you keep in your pants to keep the pee warm and then pull the "tip" out to take your pee while being watched. :crying:

Remembered the name....the whizzinator. Can't personally say if they work or not, as I've never nad need to use such a thing. Just kind of sticks with you when you read someone talking about a strap on drug test apparatus. :yoinks:

Whizzinator-in-tan.jpg

Remembered the name....the whizzinator. Can't personally say if they work or not, as I've never nad need to use such a thing. Just kind of sticks with you when you read someone talking about a strap on drug test apparatus. :yoinks:

Whizzinator-in-tan.jpg
Omg I don't even know lmao.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Whizzinator-in-tan.jpg
double packing for the ole drug test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back