Status
Not open for further replies.
t th
I would want an extra large model. Hey if were gonna be dishonest lets go big or go home!!
Could also be fun on Halloween with a big overcoat, surprise!! Lol

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

just learned something, thanks
We are all learning always. I'm learning a lot about autos even though I'm almost a year past my first grow.

Ok everyone I have something concerning.
I ordered 3 auto seeds from an undisclosed website and they had photo seeds as freebies. The package was opened and the regular seeds were taken but the auto seeds were not. They were in the same spot as far as I know because it was only one cut. Is it just that I got lucky? Or is customs ignoring auto seeds and focusing on photoperiod seeds due to the ability to clone photos but not autos? Or am I over thinking it?

We are all learning always. I'm learning a lot about autos even though I'm almost a year past my first grow.

I ordered 3 auto seeds from an undisclosed website and they had photo seeds as freebies. The package was opened and the regular seeds were taken but the auto seeds were not. They were in the same spot as far as I know because it was only one cut. Is it just that I got lucky? Or is customs ignoring auto seeds and focusing on photoperiod seeds due to the ability to clone photos but not autos? Or am I over thinking it?
My guess is that you got lucky, or unlucky depending on how you look at it. I'm pretty sure seeds are seeds and they don't give a damn about auto or photo. This is all speculation by the way.

that is strange, took some left some, can't even guess, wtf. I've had many seed orders and nothing ripped by customs. I can't imagine a customs agent even thinking clone unless green plant material was at hand. big?

Omg I just spent about 5 minutes on Facebook because it's slowww here today and now I want to bash people's heads against a wall lol. AFN friends are sooooo much better than fb friends.

My guess is that you got lucky, or unlucky depending on how you look at it. I'm pretty sure seeds are seeds and they don't give a damn about auto or photo. This is all speculation by the way.

That's my guess but who knows. Maybe the customs guy wanted some seeds for herself.
that is strange, took some left some, can't even guess, wtf. I've had many seed orders and nothing ripped by customs. I can't imagine a customs agent even thinking clone unless green plant material was at hand. big?
There was no green material just seeds. But who knows maybe the regulars are there as a deception technique?
Omg I just spent about 5 minutes on Facebook because it's slowww here today and now I want to bash people's heads against a wall lol. AFN friends are sooooo much better than fb friends.

Facebook is worthless. Just people projecting what they want people to see and not what really is happening in their life.

That's my guess but who knows. Maybe the customs guy wanted some seeds for herself.

There was no green material just seeds. But who knows maybe the regulars are there as a deception technique?

Facebook is worthless. Just people projecting what they want people to see and not what really is happening in their life.
I abandoned fb after finding AFN. I have never once wanted to bash anyone's head here lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back