Status
Not open for further replies.
Just insane.
Here's my reply to it

I'd be more inclined to do that than mess with one of those waves. Notice I didn't say I would actually do it lol.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

We are all learning always. I'm learning a lot about autos even though I'm almost a year past my first grow.

Ok everyone I have something concerning.
I ordered 3 auto seeds from an undisclosed website and they had photo seeds as freebies. The package was opened and the regular seeds were taken but the auto seeds were not. They were in the same spot as far as I know because it was only one cut. Is it just that I got lucky? Or is customs ignoring auto seeds and focusing on photoperiod seeds due to the ability to clone photos but not autos? Or am I over thinking it?

Did you count and are missing seeds? If customs took one they would have taken all. More likely the sender had filled a previous order from the package. It hurts to pay an extra $10-$15 for stealth but I still do every time and have never had a problem with any vendors delivery.
But then there was the friend who sent me a vial of seeds in a regular letter envelope instead of a padded shipper. It jammed up a high speed sorter at the Postal Center. they delivered the envelope with the crushed vial and a few flakes of crushed shell. Then inspected inside every package shipped to my address for 2 years. They must share because it didn't matter requesting Fedex or other, every box showed signs of tampering. Be it probe holes, or re-taping where they opened them..It was a pain..
:pass:

Are we allowed to dig on Facebook? If so, I agree fully with the sentiments here. It's FAR too confrontational there. I find that people I considered to be friends, suddenly lashing out for no logical reasons.

It's all a facade. Shit, there's not one person on my fb that knows I have plants. There's only 2 that know I use MMJ. It's SO not the "real" me.

So far, here, all I've experienced is like-minded people, and a metric shit ton of things to listen to and watch on YouTube. HA!

Here's my addition.

Are we allowed to dig on Facebook? If so, I agree fully with the sentiments here. It's FAR too confrontational there. I find that people I considered to be friends, suddenly lashing out for no logical reasons.

It's all a facade. Shit, there's not one person on my fb that knows I have plants. There's only 2 that know I use MMJ. It's SO not the "real" me.

So far, here, all I've experienced is like-minded people, and a metric shit ton of things to listen to and watch on YouTube. HA!

Here's my addition.

Hear, hear! Cheers AFN and live stoners!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

:pighug: Ray-ed! shouldn't you be "resting" up by this hour?! Your Lady spoils you,... :crying:... pass a hello and some love her way my friend! :pass:
And love to you, Waira :bighug: I decided to take your advice. Now I spoil him with options.
Take a puff and go to sleep, or get whacked with a stick, and still go to sleep. :kiss:

Anyone want to have a toke? Firing up some Frisian duck in the vape as we speak!! Smallest yield of the season in my prime spot at 30 oz...probably could have gotten another 8 or more oz, if I was a little more motivated to trim fluffy bud, but since I also chopped a massive blueberry the same day, I had to set priority...lol
IMG_4414600.jpg

IMG_4416600.jpg

IMG_4436600.jpg

:laughcry: @rosa -- that's love alright,..upside yo' head!
812858e6.gif
or :bong: ... chicken brain aside, I have faith Red will pick the right option! :rofl:... :bighug: Cheers luv! :pass:

>> GS' brudda, sorry to hear about the all-day skull-fucking... hope you feel better soon, ...hey- :idea:--pucker up big boy, maybe I can talk Aunty @Mossy into slapping one of her famous dentureless "healing" kisses on ya- :kiss: :nono: :help: :haha::haha::haha:...bring a bib,...:eek1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back