Status
Not open for further replies.
T.G.I.F.
16707429_10155729858107977_8084924947009576674_o.jpg

Good morning Stoners. Hope alls well.
Just had the best sleep in a long time. First wake up without throbbing neck pain n a while.
I love this Triangle Dragon and was blessed with another female yesterday.
:frog:

Good morning, AFN. Hope everybody has a fine day. Don't forget there another interview today.. Bring some questions and enjoy the show
:pass:

some light reading on what make's an auto-flower an autoflower being studied in arabidopsis.

"DAY NEUTRAL FLOWERING (DNF) is a negative regulator of CO expression which acts at a particular time of the day, inhibiting CO expression specifically between 4–7 h after dawn.1 This repression prevents CO expression, and consequently FT expression and flowering, in 8 h short days (SD). In the dnf mutant this repression is absent and CO transcript is allowed to accumulate as early as 4 h after dawn, leading to the induction of FT by 6 h after dawn. As a result the dnf mutant is induced to flower early in photoperiods as short as 6 h, and exhibits maximal induction in photoperiods of around 8 h which are non-inductive photoperiods for WT plants." -NCBI journal

images.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Last edited:
Good morning my fellow stoners, how goes it?
All good i hope!
It is a fantastic spring morning, beautiful weather out side, flowers popping their heads up and birds singing , yeah thing are turning a corner!
I'm gonna leave you with some tunes to get you started this morning and then I have to go and work!

Oh and here's a little look at my Northerngrow Light / Dinafem test in the Cannazone.

Fruit Auto by Dinafem LST

DSCN3685 - Copy.JPG
DSCN3687.JPG
DSCN3692.JPG

For more from me and the rest of the Northern Grow Lights test team, just click the link in my sig!

Don't forget we have "YellowBottles.com" here for an interview with the Auto Warriors today.
Here you can ask them questions about their nutes called "The Line".
Posters will be going up so keep an eye out for them..
Official pre-party starts at 5PM GMT but I should be around and spinning some tunes from 4PM GMT for anyone who likes to start partying a little earlier.
Interview starts at the normal time of 6PM GMT you probably know what time that is in your time zone.
If not the posters will let you know what time the interview starts in all the US time zones.

Have a great day everyone , I hope to see you all laters.

Big Love :bighug:

arty:vibe:

Last edited:
Good Morning Crew
Join
image.jpeg

And the
image.jpeg

In Welcoming
image.jpeg

To The Show for another Great Interview!!
image.png

Today..Same Time ,Same Place!!

Good Morning Crew
Join
View attachment 703212
And the
View attachment 703213
In Welcoming
View attachment 703214
To The Show for another Great Interview!!
View attachment 703211
Today..Same Time ,Same Place!!
Oooooh that was uncanny, was it not?
I mention posters and shazzam as if by magic budelee posts a poster!!
How cool is that eh?
Seeing as some of you may not have come across "Yellowbottles.com" why not head over to their site and check out their funky nutes?
It is always much easier to ask questions if you know what you want to know!
Here's the link for ya - https://yellowbottles.com/
Here is a little info on them.

From our advanced family of liquids to our forthcoming specialized powdered products, The LINE stands for simplified excellence in all we do.

Drawing upon our parent company’s 24 years of experience in the hydroponic industry, we at The LINE are dedicated to working directly with you, our customers, in producing superior and reliable products that fulfill your needs.

Consistent with that philosophy, YellowBottles.com in conjunction with JCC once again brings you the greatest line on the market – this time simplified. The LINE – only 4 bottles needed to satisfy a complete nutrient and additive programme for all growing needs. From The Beginning through The Middle to The End and The Sea, each complimentary product across The LINE has been specially formulated in direct response to customer feedback.

The result is the most effective, most concentrated family of products in the industry, guaranteed.

At The LINE, our goal is to continue developing and providing you with innovative and state-of-the-art products, based upon the highest quality of ingredients and the most advanced quantitative analysis.

As part of our commitment to you, all products in The LINE will always come with a 100% no-hassle money back guarantee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back