Status
Not open for further replies.
OH not bad...been battling with a migrane since this morning...makes for a long day!!

@rosa - been throwing out all the positive karma I can muster, for you guys all week.

It's working :)
My little Thunder Chicken is doing much better. Have you ever tried a canna rub for the migraines?

:laughcry: @rosa -- that's love alright,..upside yo' head!
812858e6.gif
or :bong: ... chicken brain aside, I have faith Red will pick the right option! :rofl:... :bighug: Cheers luv! :pass:

>> GS' brudda, sorry to hear about the all-day skull-fucking... hope you feel better soon, ...hey- :idea:--pucker up big boy, maybe I can talk Aunty @Mossy into slapping one of her famous dentureless "healing" kisses on ya- :kiss: :nono: :help: :haha::haha::haha:...bring a bib,...:eek1:

Hey thanks buddy....been on and off for four days now...wearing me a bit thin....lol.

:drool: duck duck..goose me GS'! :pass:... :nono:-wait, that didn't come out right,...:face: :rofl:

It's working :)
My little Thunder Chicken is doing much better. Have you ever tried a canna rub for the migraines?

I have...a friend of our is right into making her own lotions, and she made me a special batch. Hit and miss relief, as the migranes are caused as a side effect from intense upper neck nerve pain.

:laughcry: @rosa -- that's love alright,..upside yo' head!
812858e6.gif
or :bong: ... chicken brain aside, I have faith Red will pick the right option! :rofl:...
He will pick the stick nine times out of ten. I think it does me more good than him.
I have to admit, sometimes pounding a stubborn old rooster feels very good.... It's excellent cardio!

:smoking:Rosa, nothing syas you can't do both--distract him with the bong, and upon full exhale-- :paleo:- crown him King Coughy the Sleepful! :deadhorse: :wiz: :funny:

>> :eyebrows: GS, I saw that at orrganics Psico-D thread! :thumbsup:... and I saw that A4 wasn't impressed with the potency- :doh::shrug:-- maybe a bad pheno? All I know is what myself and others have experienced with her, and to date it's the strongest Sweet I've grown, and I've had 5 of them now! Tommy and JayP say the F1FV is the the best version of it too, so get that for sure! You will be done with bloom in about 5 weeks, my guess even up your way,.. all of mine were done in 4-5 weeks down here in coastal central CA,... bud density is very high, but never had any mold on her...however, I can't really say much about mold resistance simply because she finished first every time, well before the worst of mold promoting conditions usually start! :coffee:

I have...a friend of our is right into making her own lotions, and she made me a special batch. Hit and miss relief, as the migranes are caused as a side effect from intense upper neck nerve pain.
If you don't mind, I will pass this on to my hubby @Renaissance Redneck . (I think I did that right.) He made a rub for our friend that worked for that. It was strong, and had to be massaged into the temple, neck and shoulders.

@Waira - yeah that's the first I have ever heard of the green poison lacking in potency. I have to run the regular not the fast version as the fast will finish too early and conflict with my fall fishing trip. If the reg finished on sept 15th perfect.

@rosa - hey thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back