Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning/evening yall. The mrs hg wants a purple bud plant. And id like to grow one just to say i did. Any suggestions on a close to guaranteed purple bud auto? Im thinking black friday sales

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG
off the top of my head, Sweet Seeds Red family is about 85%+ to manifest deep colors!

tried making some moonrocks today...not too shabby for a first attempt!! Vape oil reclaim along with blue widow bud and a powder coating of kief
IMG_8079.JPG

IMG_8083.JPG

tried making some moonrocks today...not too shabby for a first attempt!! Vape oil reclaim along with blue widow bud and a powder coating of kief
View attachment 968883

View attachment 968884
Excuse me while i pick up my jaw. I think you should send it off for testing. To me preferably. [emoji23][emoji23] it looks great for real!!

Excuse me while i pick up my jaw. I think you should send it off for testing. To me preferably. [emoji23][emoji23] it looks great for real!!

Gonna toke it up tonight and see whats up!! Got a funny feeling it'll be me thats up!(realllllllllly up!!) :D

How do you guys get a good start on your grows? I’m on my second grow outdoors, and the plant is small compared to what I’ve seen others grow. My first grow was the same, small and not much yield at all. I have since bought a tent/cob to supplement my light. Should I start indoors under the light?

archie gemmill is an eejit.....when i started smoking i got a machine,i couldnt figure it out at all and binned it.carpet rolled for a bit.had seen rolling mats before but didnt understand the use,thought they was just for sitting on yer lap.a bit of practice and 95,000 ish rockets later

:gary:

Damn impressive! :yoinks:

When i first started smoking i would carefully watch my roomie roll for like half a year before giving it another try myself.
Finally got handed the torch and had to try rolling one... Made the perfect joint on my first try :rofl:
Thats when i realized how well i learn just from watching others lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back