Status
Not open for further replies.
archie gemmill is an eejit.....when i started smoking i got a machine,i couldnt figure it out at all and binned it.carpet rolled for a bit.had seen rolling mats before but didnt understand the use,thought they was just for sitting on yer lap.a bit of practice and 95,000 ish rockets later

:gary:

I must admit, never seen anyone demonstrate a rolling mat. I can roll a decent joint now but started with a mat, you can roll a decent joint with your eyes closed using those things. I may get one just to demonstrate it, I’m surprised at how many people can’t roll a joint. You are the master at it though.......looking forward to the large version!

evening Tom :pass:tis a belter :frog: was my last track way back when,was it last festivus the radio hour ?
:pighug:
ya know what argie donna summer singing this is like its a spiritual feeling gives me goosebumps maybe i used to just fancy her but its a song i play always cheers me up

Ha ha @archie gemmill :bighug:..medium....:pass:...love the tip how you sealed the two papers....never seen that done before.

I Wish I could roll...I have to use a machine.....sigh...:pass:
Here you go @Mossy, easy! Two different ways to use a rolling mat. It’s a good way to learn how to roll, you won’t need the mat after you’ve done a few hundred.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back