Status
Not open for further replies.
20181103_093723.jpg

Heyo! Just looking to pick your brains a bit. Can the leaf taco in bottom right be caused by something other than heat stress?

Temps have not been above 24c day and 20c night. Using HLG 260w xw qb at 20" 85% power. Currently flushing so its not really a concern, just curious what could cause it.

Morning/evening yall. The mrs hg wants a purple bud plant. And id like to grow one just to say i did. Any suggestions on a close to guaranteed purple bud auto? Im thinking black friday sales

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

Sweet Seeds Dark Devil Auto....according to them there is 8-9 out of 10 chance to get the purple phenotype.......

View attachment 968868

Heyo! Just looking to pick your brains a bit. Can the leaf taco in bottom right be caused by something other than heat stress?

Temps have not been above 24c day and 20c night. Using HLG 260w xw qb at 20" 85% power. Currently flushing so its not really a concern, just curious what could cause it.

Damn, they like little pyramids of joy. erupting forth a volcano of sticky medicine, something becoming better than the sum of it's trichs.

View attachment 968868

Get some bud in that leaf and just carry on rolling it......

archie gemmill is an eejit.....when i started smoking i got a machine,i couldnt figure it out at all and binned it.carpet rolled for a bit.had seen rolling mats before but didnt understand the use,thought they was just for sitting on yer lap.a bit of practice and 95,000 ish rockets later

:gary:

hi stoners i hope everybody is having a great weekend i will be in and out all evening enjoy this belter track

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back