Status
Not open for further replies.
in for testing
IMG_5789.JPG

:pighug:

Hybrids from Hell, a Danish seed company, run by Esbe. Been around forever and have worked the seeds brought back in the 60's and 70's to Denmark to Danish IBL's.

Google them since I am not sure if I am allowed to post the link to their website here. Also see some of their work in my signature.

I've been trying to get Esbe to come on here as a vendor, but he has quit the forums :amazon:

I also have a couple of strains by HFH, wild monk and LEB27S, tried to grow them earlier this year but conditions were hot and animals unruly so they didn’t make it. That’s when I decided to go indoors! Lots of people saying the LEB27S & Monk are a good smoke though so I may start them in my tent then transplant outside when the time comes.
I’m away to check out your signature........

Ha ha @archie gemmill :bighug:..medium....:pass:...love the tip how you sealed the two papers....never seen that done before.

I Wish I could roll...I have to use a machine.....sigh...:pass:
Get yourself a rolling mat, very easy to use and cheap. Your joints will be perfect!

Cool, if you are willing to share your latitude / august and sept humidity and usual weather and strains you normally run with me via PM I can guide you towards the HfH\Thy\Tanska\Borealis etc. genetics that would work for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back