Status
Not open for further replies.
My band goes on in 6 and a half hours, And I'm nervous to play for 700 people. Ain't even a lot of people and I, of all people, Am nervous and gettin' stage fright. Haha been smoking Archie sized cones all morning, and it's not helping haha. F**k.

My band goes on in 6 and a half hours, And I'm nervous to play for 700 people. Ain't even a lot of people and I, of all people, Am nervous and gettin' stage fright. Haha been smoking Archie sized cones all morning, and it's not helping haha. F**k.
Do you find it is better once you get to playing?

I meant "Who is Hfh?" Never heard of them.

Hybrids from Hell, a Danish seed company, run by Esbe. Been around forever and have worked the seeds brought back in the 60's and 70's to Denmark to Danish IBL's.

Google them since I am not sure if I am allowed to post the link to their website here. Also see some of their work in my signature.

I've been trying to get Esbe to come on here as a vendor, but he has quit the forums :amazon:

Last edited:

Break a Leg @Dichoti [HASHTAG]#bigfatmossyhug[/HASHTAG] for the stage fright...:bighug:..bring us a Vid....

If you have been smoking @archie gemmill sized joints all day..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back