Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even have the tent or the rest of the equipment yet. Within the next 14 days I should be receiving something like 18 parcels from both inland and abroad.

Then it is time to fly to Denmark and collect the seeds, for a Kings ransom :oops1:

Having never been to Europe, it's hard for me to judge how big countries are and how travel would look. I have been to almost every corner of North America, and always just figure you going from UK to Denmark would be like me going to Vegas or something. Hmmm, interesting, maybe I should go to Vegas for seeds!!!!!

Having never been to Europe, it's hard for me to judge how big countries are and how travel would look. I have been to almost every corner of North America, and always just figure you going from UK to Denmark would be like me going to Vegas or something. Hmmm, interesting, maybe I should go to Vegas for seeds!!!!!

Yeah, not the same distances over here at all. From me to Denmark it is like an hour max.

Amazing to me that you live in a country where you can go and buy cuts of your chosen strains.

Problem with high density SOG's isn't fitting the flowering plants since they naturally adjust for the most of the time. Problem is to have room for a mother or two the size you need to take 40ish clones from every 8 months..

Yeah, and it isn't the plane trip down I am worried about, it is going back home.

Flying in from Denmark is okay though, Amsterdam or Spain and you'll get scrutinized being male and my age.

The word Scrutinize is wonderful. And of course immediatly makes me think of Zappa. I read that word and this voice is instantly conjured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back