Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you guys get a good start on your grows? I’m on my second grow outdoors, and the plant is small compared to what I’ve seen others grow. My first grow was the same, small and not much yield at all. I have since bought a tent/cob to supplement my light. Should I start indoors under the light?

Autos? Or photos? Either way check out the outdoor guides in the guides and tutorial section.

tried making some moonrocks today...not too shabby for a first attempt!! Vape oil reclaim along with blue widow bud and a powder coating of kief
View attachment 968883

View attachment 968884
That's too cool Skelly! :pimphand:

off the top of my head, Sweet Seeds Red family is about 85%+ to manifest deep colors!

That Red Affie male they used for the Red family really passed on the color to this girl! :jointman:

DSC01335.JPG

From a F1 Red Poison cross x Stilton Special female! :headbang:

Autos, and I’ve checked em out...will go through them again. I’ll be happy to get 1-2 oz man, I don’t want much lol

I can help you man...i just looked through your journal...first off...your plan to grow indoors for some of the cycle is a good one and that is what i am seeing. Hot temps are harsh on young seedlings. Running an auto under 24/0 for the first 20-30 days will make a huge improvement.

Feeding - The trick is to push autos with fairly strong feed, while not overdoing it. If you fall behind in feed early on, end results will suffer. Much more in the maximizing autos guide.

I can help you man...i just looked through your journal...first off...your plan to grow indoors for some of the cycle is a good one and that is what i am seeing. Hot temps are harsh on young seedlings. Running an auto under 24/0 for the first 20-30 days will make a huge improvement.

Feeding - The trick is to push autos with fairly strong feed, while not overdoing it. If you fall behind in feed early on, end results will suffer. Much more in the maximizing autos guide.
Yea I’m definitely going to start my next one inside to give it a jump. Even though my first grow was a small yield, that was some of the best smoke I’ve had...potent and smooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back