Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in love lads... Blueberry OG 62F moneyshot
Dag 137 62F (5).jpg

Yeah, Once I dry hump a few people in the front row while I play the nervousness goes away.
I'm dead serious about that. We're playing on a short stage, and I have no issue jumping off to dance/grind on people as long as I don't knock my amp over again haha.

Anyone know a cheap propagation \ cutting \ seedling type tent I can use as a drying tent when that is needed, but also a tent where I can put two small plants for making seeds in between? Everything I find on ebay, amazon and actually also aliexpress is either too big or not very cheap.

I found giving nutes right from the start has helped me get bigger seedlings. I use biobizz which is pretty mild and start at 1ml/lr right from the first watering. I also found that all genetics are not equal, it's hard to grow a great plant if I started with average beans. I read 912GreenSkells guides a lot still especially the weak link one.
Yea I’m definitely going to start my next one inside to give it a jump. Even though my first grow was a small yield, that was some of the best smoke I’ve had...potent and smooth.

Im looking for a new tent too either another 4x4x6 or one big 8x4x6 but if i get a 4x4 I can do some photos in it too..I would get a 4x4 or a low shorty tent for small mothers .Well all need to learn to do Plant tissue cultures I have seen some kits and vids online ..Looks PRO

Anyone know a cheap propagation \ cutting \ seedling type tent I can use as a drying tent when that is needed, but also a tent where I can put two small plants for making seeds in between? Everything I find on ebay, amazon and actually also aliexpress is either too big or not very cheap.

D'oh, I of course just seal up a rubbermaid, drill a hole in it and vent into my grow tent where the carbon filter and exhaust is.

Even I should have thought of that one.

View media item 5290
One of me favourite microscope shots of trics with the deep purple leaf colour...:headbang:

full

and a one where you see the leaf colour reflected up the tric.......:pass:...I Love trics..

That’s as close as close gets!!!
I just bought this amazing microscope lense for my iPhone, it’s sooo hard to take photos with as I don’t have the steadiest of hands, which is rather frustrating especially as I’m an artist! But I’ll get better for sure. Going to post up on it because for what you get in this kit, it’s sooo worth it, great for kids too... not sure if I’m allowed to post up products, but these guys deserve it!
The photo i posted above is with my dslr I might add.
And yep, settling in just fine :) been real busy with work, we’re expanding our Bulk Wholefoods business into Asia, uk and potentially America too, so working to the grind these days, haven’t made much time to post up. Little disappointed with how my first grow has panned out, but gonna get some smoke so happy with what I got. Fortunately I’ll have time for another grow straight after :)
Thanks for checkin up ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back