Status
Not open for further replies.
[HASHTAG]#rechargeyourbowls[/HASHTAG] with a bit of gravel....:pass:

Too soon.....?............................................................................
Muttley-Animated.gif~c200

Happy Friday.........:friday:..site work to catch up on...laters...:bighug:

[HASHTAG]#rechargeyourbowls[/HASHTAG] with a bit of gravel....:pass:

Too soon.....?............................................................................
Muttley-Animated.gif~c200

Happy Friday.........:friday:..site work to catch up on...laters...:bighug:

its a party day tday isnt it mossy well it is friday so i will be about all day on and off stay lit people

I want to Elect@mossy as World Leader! :kiss:

I'd do better than most in the posts now....:ladies:....if the World run with the Respect AFN does...it would be a Much Better Place.............

But...there wouldn't be enough Bud to go 'round.......so lets keep it to ourselves...........:pass: ..huh..?

its a party day tday isnt it mossy well it is friday so i will be about all day on and off stay lit people

Day of the Dead @St. Tom ....:headbang:..PARTEEEEEEEEEEEE....

in [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] every day is a Party..........:vibe:..we Celebrate every day we wake up...

:vibe::vibe::vibe: :frog::frog::frog::vibe::vibe::vibe:

Who's Sharing their stash....?

Morning folks!!
@Mossy and others involved. I want in this convo toooo[emoji23][emoji23]
I am living proof of multiple theories here.
1. Cannabis use throughout pregnancy caused no learning disability, nor does it make you more artistic. im book smart and math smart but suck at music and arts.[emoji23][emoji23]
2. Prohibition stops anything!! I live in a prohibition state. I grew up in a meaner prohibition state. And ive quite literally never ran dry.
3. Teen use and abuse causing (true) addiction and other decreased learning capacities.... I was an ounce a week smoker throught high school who didnt do homework. I got As and Bs in most subjects in school with the occasional d in a class that failed to hold my interest...

Im not saying that my life long stoner status is without ANY negative effects, the often short term memory... Though recall is normally fine. My lungs have seen better days... But i had years of cigarettes to help.
Also, cigs were started at 8yo but "regular smoking regiment" wasnt till 12ish.

I am of the unpopular opinion that teens SHOULD be allowed to buy it in the store with parent present. I know i know. Im crazy. But these "studies" are just proven wrong over and over. The tradition "stupid stoner" is dying. It was propaganda from the beginning and the govs are just trying to hold onto something.
Note that the previous discussed study was stated to be grant seeking (similar meaning diff words) at the beginning of the article. So theyre setting out with the intent to prove mental problems were caused by cannabis. THATS NOT SCIENCE!!!!!
The scientific method, per my middle school science book (and every following book), is if/then with a reasonable sample size. Include a control!! And then peer review for bias. This is why i dont bother reading single group studies. Most are wrong and the rest are biased. ESPECIALLY with cannabis and its on BOTH sides.

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

I Agree with Much of what you say @Hypathetical Gardener :d5:...but I haven't got time to tell you Why right now....:headbang:

I'd do better than most in the posts now....:ladies:....if the World run with the Respect AFN does...it would be a Much Better Place............

But...there wouldn't be enough Bud to go 'round.......so lets keep it to ourselves...........:pass: ..huh..?

Yes, I want mine but want all to be able to have it if they want it.:pass:

Stop the scourge of corn :rofl: and plant cornabbis.... 2 in 1 benefits...Eat the inner fruit, smoke the outer buds!:pass:

And the article is wrong, we need a control group who doesn't use marijuana or any substances at all, and another one with no weed but on alcohol. Then we'll see who's head gets screwed up the most.

That's before I look at the study itself, and such a thing should never be called a "study" due to the numbers and absolute lack of a "control group", frankly it should never have gotten off the ground because we have absolutely no indication that any other factors may have influenced things (which is actually quite likely). So it's a joke, it's pseudo-science, but at least it's dodgy pseudo-science on behalf of the "anti" brigade so it can be thrown in their face when they spout "studies say".

Also, and this is being deadly serious, there's been a BFO ongoing experiment in Holland called "decriminalisation and licenced sales" which has not shown any real rise in the amount of batcrap crazy people over the years. Education standards are still high, there's not a generation of psychotic dribbling zombies shuffling around, it's actually pretty normal ("normal" human societal behaviour covers a WIDE range) so I'll stand by what I've said for years.

Marijuana CAN cause issues with those who already have a tendency towards such things, CAN be detrimental to the teenage brain and learning like so many other legal substances out there (schools aren't banning energy drinks for no reason), should never be allowed for under-18's, but these kids WILL get it if they want it, same as they always get tobacco and alcohol somewhere even when legally too young to do so, and the more people spout "Drugs are bad, m'kay" the more the very same "youth" will go "that must be good shit, they say we can't have it", hunt it down and enter the murky depths of the black market, the place where the dealers go "You like that? You're going to LOVE this" and create a new generation of addicts. Open sales means kids think it's "boring", legalisation takes the kick out of "doing something bad" out of the equation, removes peer pressure, and so on, open discussion, rational, discussion paves the way to better awareness of the pitfalls for everyone.

Even the UN are looking at reclassifying marijuana and removing CBD extracts from their schedule of "prohibited" substances altogether, which will force change in many a country, so if there was ever a time to get the pressure on assorted governments it is now, for the momentum in much of the world, and we actually have to thank the press, even the schizophrenic Daily Mail with it's "cannabis bad but medical marijuana good" stance, for highlighting the known benefits of marijuana and getting the public awareness of such up. What that "study" does is actually helps the case "for" legalization as, simply, if they have to rely on that abysmal level of "research" then the fight is won.
The subject definitely brings out passion . But to me its about freedom ..If i want a for sure cancer causing cigarette I can get it at any store. This notion of preapproved plants is just stupid and people know it. Problem is this plant disrupts so many bubbles of business and society, weed is blamed for the the rise of protests in the 60 so many levels of protection against weed are in place from DuPont and big tobacco so its bin a up hill battle .We even see some place that were a bastion for weed flipping backwards in policy .We just need to apply pressure to these loosers and keep producing at home. The one thing not many cover is the number of people in jail for weed right now. with laws changing they should let them all out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back