Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Stoners!

How's everyone's garden growing? :smoking:

@Mossy always good to wake up. The work part I could do without, but you know how that goes.

:pass: You've got to that Age too huh @AJrexxx ...?

Old age is not for sissies....but the alternative is not too clever either...:crying:...

TF for Cannabis...:hookah:...it should be Compulsory for every one over 40...

Morning folks!!
@Mossy and others involved. I want in this convo toooo[emoji23][emoji23]
I am living proof of multiple theories here.
1. Cannabis use throughout pregnancy caused no learning disability, nor does it make you more artistic. im book smart and math smart but suck at music and arts.[emoji23][emoji23]
2. Prohibition stops anything!! I live in a prohibition state. I grew up in a meaner prohibition state. And ive quite literally never ran dry.
3. Teen use and abuse causing (true) addiction and other decreased learning capacities.... I was an ounce a week smoker throught high school who didnt do homework. I got As and Bs in most subjects in school with the occasional d in a class that failed to hold my interest...

Im not saying that my life long stoner status is without ANY negative effects, the often short term memory... Though recall is normally fine. My lungs have seen better days... But i had years of cigarettes to help.
Also, cigs were started at 8yo but "regular smoking regiment" wasnt till 12ish.

I am of the unpopular opinion that teens SHOULD be allowed to buy it in the store with parent present. I know i know. Im crazy. But these "studies" are just proven wrong over and over. The tradition "stupid stoner" is dying. It was propaganda from the beginning and the govs are just trying to hold onto something.
Note that the previous discussed study was stated to be grant seeking (similar meaning diff words) at the beginning of the article. So theyre setting out with the intent to prove mental problems were caused by cannabis. THATS NOT SCIENCE!!!!!
The scientific method, per my middle school science book (and every following book), is if/then with a reasonable sample size. Include a control!! And then peer review for bias. This is why i dont bother reading single group studies. Most are wrong and the rest are biased. ESPECIALLY with cannabis and its on BOTH sides.

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

:pass: You've got to that Age too huh @AJrexxx ...?

Old age is not for sissies....but the alternative is not too clever either...:crying:...

TF for Cannabis...:hookah:...it should be Compulsory for every one over 40...

I want to Elect@mossy as World Leader! :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back