Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's say I disagree with you on most of your theories..:shrug:..you can have your opinions I have mine.

Except the fact that people will always find a way to use cannabis.
Prohibition doesn't work.
it didn't work for alcohol either mossy and Canadians made a lot of money bootlegging rum to the USA :rofl:

good morning AFN a solid 8 hours sleep :thumbsup: and ready for another day :frog: nothing real special for today but i do have a couple o f seeds critical super silver haze i good germ :muahaha:

Morning bear...:bighug:..great sleep is the Best meds you can get....:headbang:

Get those germs going...did your stash get confiscated..?

How is everyone this fine morning?

Morning Rexxxy...:pighug:.....

it didn't work for alcohol either mossy and Canadians made a lot of money bootlegging rum to the USA :rofl:

Yeah bear..were old enough and bored enough to know...:bored:..prohibition doesn't work...

I See all the money being spent on prohibition and prosecuting..I don't see much being spent on asking Why..?

Why do so many people want to break the law to consume cannabis...?..:doc3:..

BTW..I say the Best proposals I have seen to stop drug dealers getting involved in the cannabis industry is the one proposed by the Spanish Canna co-ops...:headbang:

Take the Profit out of it.

They propose using non profit making cannabis co-operatives.

Remove the Profit..Remove the Dealers....soooooo Simple....:bravo:

Morning bear...:bighug:..great sleep is the Best meds you can get....:headbang:

Get those germs going...did your stash get confiscated..?

Morning...:pighug:.... still got my stash mossy :biggrin:

Yeah bear..were old enough and bored enough to know...:bored:..prohibition doesn't work...

I See all the money being spent on prohibition and prosecuting..I don't see much being spent on asking Why..?

Why do so many people want to break the law to consume cannabis...?..:doc3:..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back