Status
Not open for further replies.
I love my sunsystem 315cmh!! I suggest the protopia 4k bulb. "4k is veg" i know. But it has a 98% cri match to the sun spectrum and MORE RED than the 3k. It pulls less than my 2 led lights did and can solo power my 4x4. It has a 3x3 ideal flowering coverage, so the 6 inches of space from the stem to the tent wall are out of "ideal" range. I personally turn and move my plants regularly so thats not really an issue for me. And being so much closer to the sun spectrum does magnificent things to the plants. [emoji106][emoji106]

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

I definitely want to try the 4K bulbs for a whole cycle, the 3K ones too, but I really want to see what the 4K bulb will do in flower. I think the enhanced UV from that spectrum will help give the plants greater trichome coverage, even if that may mean slightly smaller yields. It would be cool to do a full grow with the same variables for each grow, except using the 3K for one and the 4K for the other. Have you used both bulbs for veg/flower?

I definitely want to try the 4K bulbs for a whole cycle, the 3K ones too, but I really want to see what the 4K bulb will do in flower. I think the enhanced UV from that spectrum will help give the plants greater trichome coverage, even if that may mean slightly smaller yields. It would be cool to do a full grow with the same variables for each grow, except using the 3K for one and the 4K for the other. Have you used both bulbs for veg/flower?
No i haven't. I am a bit of a hippie and the closer to planting it in the ground i can get the better. So the 4k has a 98%match to sun vs the 3k with only 93% match. Simple math for me. Thats it. Thats all the science i have. And as far as frost, ive had strains super frosty and some hardly at all. I think its more genetics than light.

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back