Status
Not open for further replies.
Great looking pup man, I like dogs more than people most of the time.

My wife made me this for my shop...no truer words have ever been said..lol

10407354_1038459576188729_9037960523520177266_n.jpg

I see them from time to time on long finger leaved plants that have more sativa traits. I just right it off as a typical anomaly . kinda like finding a 4 leaf clover ..more common than you think
Awesome, thanks buddy! That eases my mind.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Of course its not haha. Sounds good though. I eventually I want to set up another small room on the other side and run it with a couple 630w DE cmh fixtures. That wont happen for another year at least though. In the meantime I would love to check out one 315w CMH fixtures. I haven't used cobs yet, but I really want to try those too, they seem to have much better penetration. Sticking with autos, or going with photoperiods?
I love my sunsystem 315cmh!! I suggest the protopia 4k bulb. "4k is veg" i know. But it has a 98% cri match to the sun spectrum and MORE RED than the 3k. It pulls less than my 2 led lights did and can solo power my 4x4. It has a 3x3 ideal flowering coverage, so the 6 inches of space from the stem to the tent wall are out of "ideal" range. I personally turn and move my plants regularly so thats not really an issue for me. And being so much closer to the sun spectrum does magnificent things to the plants. [emoji106][emoji106]

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back