Status
Not open for further replies.
It's really only worth it for a large scale, but someday, I'll 3d print a blade and make my own out of a box fan. Or maybe use a automobile fan, they are balanced and you can sharpen and use alcohol on the metal ones. Put it on a box fan, replace the cage with chicken wire, throw some 2x4 legs on it, and a trash bag and Boom. You got a redneck table trimmer

Yup..it sets my mind working like that too...it is one of those surely we could do it cheaper/better ourselves...if we put our minds to it..:pass:

20 Weeks..:yoinks:..what is the predicted harvest weight...?

Not sure...its a Dutch Passion strain though, so i would assume its a pretty solid yield!! Its Defran(Destroyer X Destroyer) crossed with a Daiquiri lime auto(which i have grown and love it), so i bet it will be a big bud laden plant for sure!

Yup..it sets my mind working like that too...it is one of those surely we could do it cheaper/better ourselves...if we put our minds to it..:pass:
you could flatten out the wire that comes over a house fan, then just use the fan?.....

I have in supercropping experiments several times...not so much in natural growing.
All natural nothing but light training to get lowers out more. But i have two going and other one is normal. This one looks like fox tail buds on top with lowers taking cola shape

Which begs the question what light you using for penetration..my lower buds are always bigger..but I'm outdoor...:headbang:
Nothing to terribly bright here.
IMG_20181222_061811.jpg
cob_1.jpg

Not sure...its a Dutch Passion strain though, so i would assume its a pretty solid yield!! Its Defran(Destroyer X Destroyer) crossed with a Daiquiri lime, so i bet it will be a big bud laden plant for sure!

The cannabis market is a changing...:pass:..we have just been talking to Dinafem Mark about their photo cross with Auto timing...now you saying Dutch Passion has an Auto with photo timings ..andall the new High CBD crosses...2019 should be an Interesting year....:pass:

The cannabis market is a changing...:pass:..we have just been talking to Dinafem Mark about their photo cross with Auto timing...now you saying Dutch Passion has an Auto with photo timings ..andall the new High CBD crosses...2019 should be an Interesting year....:pass:

Pretty sure its a true auto...just bred in the super long flowering times of the pure destroyer.

These breeders are utilizing autos in their photo strains to trigger them to flower earlier and finish faster

DP Think Fast photo
Sweet (tons of varieties have been made into fast photos)
Delicious (several varieties have been made into quick photos)
Dinafem (just starting)

Huge advantage for outdoor growers!! It will change the game for northern outdoor growers for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back