Status
Not open for further replies.
Stellar. I'm big on taste and scent, and she does not disappoint. Mine does smell like candy grape. She has some grape flavor in some of the buds, but others are less flavorful. Probably due to light penetration, but some of the lowers taste great too. She had a bit of color to her, and was real easy to grow, hands off for a week or two at a time in my hydro setup. The high is a little heavy for me, I prefer an uplifting high, but not couch lock either. It's in the middle.

Excellent!! Sounds great, looking forward to it! Grown a few mephisto strains and have not been disappointed with potency at all. I saw so many amazing looking double grapes i had to give it a try...it was either that or skywalker to try this round.

Excellent!! Sounds great, looking forward to it! Grown a few mephisto strains and have not been disappointed with potency at all. I saw so many amazing looking double grapes i had to give it a try...it was either that or skywalker to try this round.

here's my cola from it. I have read a lot of mixed reviews on DG. It seems that the grapey pheno is about 50/50 chance. But I only grew one, I cant say.

_IGP1271.JPG

@Mossy ......lol I know I made joke of it earlier haha....but have you ever mainlined a plant outside?.........wow! bet I could get one pretty wide with some good sun coverage........:headbang:

That is pretty much what i do on my outdoor photos...i top them at 4 true nodes and train horizontally

Stellar. I'm big on taste and scent, and she does not disappoint. Mine does smell like candy grape. She has some grape flavor in some of the buds, but others are less flavorful. Probably due to light penetration, but some of the lowers taste great too. She had a bit of color to her, and was real easy to grow, hands off for a week or two at a time in my hydro setup. The high is a little heavy for me, I prefer an uplifting high, but not couch lock either. It's in the middle.

Right on the money Rev. Although I chopped a bit early at first sign of amber.
Very nice open structure also. @Weed Warrior
IMG_20181026_192657.jpg

DP Think Fast photo
Sweet (tons of varieties have been made into fast photos)
Delicious (several varieties have been made into quick photos)
Dinafem (just starting)

Huge advantage for outdoor growers!! It will change the game for northern outdoor growers for sure.

:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back