Status
Not open for further replies.
The cannabis market is a changing...:pass:..we have just been talking to Dinafem Mark about their photo cross with Auto timing...now you saying Dutch Passion has an Auto with photo timings ..andall the new High CBD crosses...2019 should be an Interesting year....:pass:

We need to start coming up with flower period neutral pronouns I guess. LOL.

I actually got yelled at for not agreeing to call someone 'they' instead of he or she. I just don't get it, how would anyone know who I'm talking to if I use a plural pronoun? it's just not right.

@Rev. Green Genes - hey i see you are currently smoking double grape..i have one growing(a youngling), cant wait to try! Opinions on the toke?

Stellar. I'm big on taste and scent, and she does not disappoint. Mine does smell like candy grape. She has some grape flavor in some of the buds, but others are less flavorful. Probably due to light penetration, but some of the lowers taste great too. She had a bit of color to her, and was real easy to grow, hands off for a week or two at a time in my hydro setup. The high is a little heavy for me, I prefer an uplifting high, but not couch lock either. It's in the middle.

Stellar. I'm big on taste and scent, and she does not disappoint. Mine does smell like candy grape. She has some grape flavor in some of the buds, but others are less flavorful. Probably due to light penetration, but some of the lowers taste great too. She had a bit of color to her, and was real easy to grow, hands off for a week or two at a time in my hydro setup. The high is a little heavy for me, I prefer an uplifting high, but not couch lock either. It's in the middle.

Excellent!! Sounds great, looking forward to it! Grown a few mephisto strains and have not been disappointed with potency at all. I saw so many amazing looking double grapes i had to give it a try...it was either that or skywalker to try this round.

true that Rev........she is a good one......

@Mossy ......lol I know I made joke of it earlier haha....but have you ever mainlined a plant outside?.........wow! bet I could get one pretty wide with some good sun coverage........:headbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back