Status
Not open for further replies.
Which begs the question what light you using for penetration..my lower buds are always bigger..but I'm outdoor...:headbang:
one day......I would love to do my thang on a lady outdoor.....interpret that however you want haha.......:rofl:

Thats the problem....too costly for a poor farmer!! The tomstumbletrimmer worked pretty well, but it doesnt trim them perfect like a scissor wet trim.

It's really only worth it for a large scale, but someday, I'll 3d print a blade and make my own out of a box fan. Or maybe use a automobile fan, they are balanced and you can sharpen and use alcohol on the metal ones. Put it on a box fan, replace the cage with chicken wire, throw some 2x4 legs on it, and a trash bag and Boom. You got a redneck table trimmer

I haven't seen many that I think would last long or work better than hand trimming.. From an engineering perspective I like the box fan type best.

I like this one. The cheap ones don't work well. I will only get a commercial grade trimmer, and they aint cheap.

View attachment 991152

Yup..cost is prohibitive...what we Need is someone to make a good cheap hand trimmer...cost and efficiency similar to hair trimmers...:headbang:..trim your bush...:biggrin:

Maybe i was misinterpreting the question. :D

On a secondary branch the best formed bud is the tip, and then size declines as each bud goes further away from apical dominance and into the canopy. The only times i have really seen an increase in size down the branch is when i have supercropped above and below the node.

More likely I am....:crying:

It's really only worth it for a large scale, but someday, I'll 3d print a blade and make my own out of a box fan. Or maybe use a automobile fan, they are balanced and you can sharpen and use alcohol on the metal ones. Put it on a box fan, replace the cage with chicken wire, throw some 2x4 legs on it, and a trash bag and Boom. You got a redneck table trimmer
dude that HAS to be better than paying for one lol......they are mega expensive and that would work just as well me thinks?.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back