Status
Not open for further replies.
I have in supercropping experiments several times...not so much in natural growing.

Which begs the question what light you using for penetration..my lower buds are always bigger..but I'm outdoor...:headbang:

:pass: Did you ever get to Test a trim machine..?

I haven't seen many that I think would last long or work better than hand trimming.. From an engineering perspective I like the box fan type best.

I like this one. The cheap ones don't work well. I will only get a commercial grade trimmer, and they aint cheap.

14512-B-1250x1250_0.jpg

Which begs the question what light you using for penetration..my lower buds are always bigger..but I'm outdoor...:headbang:

Maybe i was misinterpreting the question. :D

On a secondary branch the best formed bud is the tip, and then size declines as each bud goes further away from apical dominance and into the canopy. The only times i have really seen an increase in size down the branch is when i have supercropped above and below the node.

I haven't seen many that I think would last long or work better than hand trimming.. From an engineering perspective I like the box fan type best.

I like this one. The cheap ones don't work well. I will only get a commercial grade trimmer, and they aint cheap.

View attachment 991152

Thats the problem....too costly for a poor farmer!! The tomstumbletrimmer worked pretty well, but it doesnt trim them perfect like a scissor wet trim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back