Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Aunty - I'm awesome! Not had a smoke yet, but other than that - I'm super!! :D How u doin??? ;)

I've smoked plenty...don't have the vertigo from yesterday....and I have 4 rashers of streaky bacon in the pan..........can't ask for much more in the grand scheme of things...:biggrin:

Aldi ??? .... Oliver Cromwell ???? ..... London ??????
Someones pull your leg Aunty :rofl: all those ingredients can surely NOT amount to one of the best Gins in the world :rofl:

[HASHTAG]#Ginsnob[/HASHTAG] :crying:.........Aldi is always winning top alcohol awards...but hey...if it is like the Canna Cup....:d5:... who Pays the piper eh....?

Good Morning All
Spent the early morning with @bushmasterar15 passing a kidney stone , nice start on the day it passed and the pain is gone :woohoo:Kidney Stones suck .But I will survive to dance another day .Outdoor stuff today unless it decides to rain . Any ideas how to contain this dirty little man sporting his manhood ?? I would like to contain him some how but I don't know how any thoughts , tips would be appreciated . Not much of a marriage broker I'm afraid .:nono: I have put him in the garage with a lady friend maybe I can keep him occupied for now . :rofl:

Morning Bear!! :d5:

Spent the early morning with @bushmasterar15 passing a kidney stone

Ouch!! :( .. sending some soothing vibes >.<

Hubby's fave....:headbang:

It's very easy to be seduced by that light blue bottle! :rofl: ... It's a very popular choice so i guess i'm in the minority!
Buy him a hendricks Gin for Chistmas ... It's a game changer!! :rofl:

gin-hendrick-s.png

That's Bonkers!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:coffee: Brain worm too...a little bit of Toast.....:headbang:

Kidney Stones suck .But I will survive to dance another day

Yup....:headbang:..drink water until you feel like you are drowning from the inside...dehydration does it.

Any ideas how to contain this dirty little man sporting his manhood ?? I would like to contain him some how but I don't know how any thoughts , tips would be appreciated

Yup...cut him down to 1 set of buds..and keep deflowering until you want him for stud duty...:headbang:..it Works...

Morning Bear!! :d5:

Ouch!! :( .. sending some soothing vibes >.<

It's very easy to be seduced by that light blue bottle! :rofl: ... It's a very popular choice so i guess i'm in the minority!
Buy him a hendricks Gin for Chistmas ... It's a game changer!! :rofl:

gin-hendrick-s.png

Cheers @blue I'll keep me eyes open for it...though I might not get it here in Spain....:headbang:..I Like to buy him Specials..although he rarely drinks in the house....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back