Status
Not open for further replies.
G'Morning and Aft'noon to you.

Behold! The Double Grape. she is very near two months old, maybe a few days more.
IMG_20180609_071229.jpg

IMG_20180609_071023.jpg
IMG_20180609_071112.jpg
IMG_20180609_071040.jpg
IMG_20180609_071135.jpg

Sounds like a perfect weekend to me @Taipan .........:cheersmate:..........I'm having a lazy assed day in [HASHTAG]#livestoners[/HASHTAG] ...:pass:...I just got showered...and it is almost 2 pm................that is Lazzzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeee......

:biggrin:

@blue :biggrin:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/money/gallery/best-gins-2018-including-top-11558768
Its weekend always good to have down time and be lazy. Like the saying all work and no play makes taipan a dull boy.
All play and no work makes taipan a poor boy. :funny::funny:
:pass::smokeout:

morning afternoon peeps :pass:
its a 2 cuppa day with a lil jig

:pighug:

"If you're going in to battle ... best to go prepared" is what Jean Paul Sartre said (i think...yeah ...positive?!)

That rocket's gonna send you to the Mooooon! :D
On a side note, have you noticed that the picture of the cup of tea, that says cup of tea .... that's on a cup of tea - Is a bit like the movie inception?
Mind Blown!

:pighug:

I've smoked plenty...don't have the vertigo from yesterday....and I have 4 rashers of streaky bacon in the pan..........can't ask for much more in the grand scheme of things...[emoji3]

[HASHTAG]#Ginsnob[/HASHTAG] :crying:.........Aldi is always winning top alcohol awards...but hey...if it is like the Canna Cup....:d5:... who Pays the piper eh....?
In US Aldi carries some excellent Aldi brabd alcochols, beers, and wine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back