Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon @archie gemmill :bighug:..Wish I could roll like that....:headbang:

Have you ever tried a rolling mat Aunty?? ... They make a tidy joint nice a quickly!
raw-rolling-mat-11950953927_x700.jpg

afternoon Mossy :pass:Sam :pass:blue :pass:Taipan :pass:Rev :pass:GG:pass: folks :pass:
if i was a car odo and joints were miles id have been round the clock,i only started to hand roll cause i couldnt work out how to use a rolling machine :shrug:
tip 1

100 points for spot the music,my money is on blue
:pighug:

afternoon Mossy :pass:Sam :pass:blue :pass:Taipan :pass:Rev :pass:GG:pass: folks :pass:
if i was a car odo and joints were miles id have been round the clock,i only started to hand roll cause i couldnt work out how to use a rolling machine :shrug:
tip 1

Morning Archie! Good thing you couldn't figure the machine out, youre much faster by hand

tip 1

I don't know!! :D First few notes i thought you were gonna go coronation street themetune on us! :rofl:

No need to pluck them if they are not shriveled up and dead..Especially if there is nothing wrong with them deficiency wise and you know there is plenty of gas left in them..If you were looking to open up areas for light penetration then sure you could pluck leaves here and there,tuck'em,remove individual blades whatever..Like bush said, it can be genetics, ( my Double Grape has purple/reddish streaks through the mainstem and some leaf stems ) it can be temp related or nutrient related for example a phosphorus deficiency.If the leaf margins are perfectly fine and they are not indicating any problems,I would leave them.

Thanks @Green Goblin that was a very informative insight! Most appreciated brodah:bump:

ahh cuppa tea :cheers: Duggy :pass:i was putting the paper in first,why not start with the paper first ? logic right ? but not the rolly machine,so chucked it after 10 attempts.made bad joints for a while but smaokable,and as long as they burn its job done.dont have to be pretty as you setting fire to them.

tip 1

:pass::coffee::woohoo1::woohoo1::woohoo1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back