Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy weekend stoners....weather is glorious..
:pass:

Morning @Duggy :bighug:..our weather is poop...........stuck in a belt of thunder storms.............

Mostly going inland..........so they will fill the drainage canals...and we need it....But June....in Spain..............:shrug:..not the norm.

What you cooking today....?....:chef:....I've been smoking with no brekky....I'm Starvin........:biggrin:

Morning AFN - hope you're having a lovely weekend! :D

Hey blue, which gin were you drinking? I have some Macaronesian from Tenerife which is more kick-butt than Bombay Sapphire, but I sadly have none of my favourite from Menorca...

You're singing my song Elle :rofl: ... So Gin ... I've tried lots of them and my opinon is that for "every day drinking" ... (oh dear ... that sounds bad lol), i'd choose Gordons over anything (and not the import which is stronger).

For a special Gin .. I'd like Hendrix ...but they can take that cucumber and shove it somewhere else, because i want lemon (or least lime) in my Gin!!
For something different i'd go for Bloom - It's a floral type Gin that takes a bit of getting into.
If i wanna look trendy, I'll go for a Sipsmiths .. It's really nice (a bit stronger)

Outside choices for me are tanqueray (gives me worse hangovers) & bombay saphire (something funky about the taste)

I stay away from the non branded or "London" type gins lol ...

I don't drink gin before 10pm :rofl: ... rules are rules!!

I need a good tonic water to accompany - Schwepps full fat is my fave, but i'll drink an overpriced fevertree if it comes to it!

:frog:

Morning AFN - hope you're having a lovely weekend! :D

Morning @blue :bighug: .......how is you....?........

Gin is going nuts in the UK huh....?............:cheersmate:..drink of choice.

The landlady of our local gave me two packets of parma violets.......apparently you crush..add to gin and you get a wonderful violet flavoured one.
I haven't tried it yet......:tonic:....but I have been tempted to eat the parma violets a few times....:biggrin:...I Love parma violets.

Apparently the Aldi Oliver Cromwell London gin is one of the Best in the world..but every time we go they have none....:d5:

Hey @Mossy :bighug:
We're having a heatwave atm..
Need to go shopping so just some wholemeal bread and eggs for brekkie...:pass:

Hubby had ham omelette this morning...two of the eggs were still warm from the hens bum....can't get fresher than that.....:headbang:...get some spelt bread....and I'll bring the eggs....:glutton:...oh gawd...I'm going to have to Eat...

Morning @blue :bighug: .......how is you....?........

Morning Aunty - I'm awesome! Not had a smoke yet, but other than that - I'm super!! :D How u doin??? ;)
Gin is going nuts in the UK huh....?............:cheersmate:..drink of choice.

Pfffft - I've been drinking Gin since i was "This Tall" (*makes a gesture that's far too short to be sensible*) :rofl:

Apparently the Aldi Oliver Cromwell London gin is one of the Best in the world

Aldi ??? .... Oliver Cromwell ???? ..... London ??????
Someones pull your leg Aunty :rofl: all those ingredients can surely NOT amount to one of the best Gins in the world :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back