Status
Not open for further replies.
So does anyone here think that biotabs and the megaCrop are possibly similar as in use I mean, if u were to set a grow up for a friend would u teach them the mega or biotabs route? Im personally thinking about a little test between the two lines. My old ag science teacher (also a canna lover) from high school told me since the mega and bio can be used for veggies, and crimson radishes grow quick two test them on those and see who does better, so i don't waste a bean and I could see results in about a month. He gave me a list of veggies that like the canna soil pH levels since I reuse my canna soils in the veggie gardens and sometimes i don't let them recompost before I use them i just dump right in the garden.

IMG_20180605_122357.jpg

Hi all,

Just had a pre-employment drugs test. It was the swab type. Had my last spliff at eleven last night. Passed no problem. Mouthwash is my friend. Thankfully it wasn’t a pee test!

HH
e0bb52dda6ebdda2f1fdd644c7165dfd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For my friend. Lost his battle with life today...

For 90 years he took it on the chin, and made sure his friends didn't have to do the same... Godspeed, Percy....

Sorry about your loss.......I lost my 25 yr old son about 2 yrs. ago......this was his favorite song.............Godspeed to all our losses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back