Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Family of Growers!

Whew, finding out just how old I feel now. LOL

Post hole digging my posts for my hum, vegetable garden has totally whipped my butt. :naughtystep:

Now I need to just wrap my fencing around and make a gate. Then I can conceal what really is going to happen in there! :pighug:

Sure will make me feel better about it. :frog:

Asking everyone to give me some general advice on my outdoor grow. Any & all suggestions will be appreciatted just to get me going in the right direction.

THANK YOU :greenthumb::coco:

Hello Family of Growers!

Whew, finding out just how old I feel now. LOL

Post hole digging my posts for my hum, vegetable garden has totally whipped my butt. :naughtystep:

Now I need to just wrap my fencing around and make a gate. Then I can conceal what really is going to happen in there! :pighug:

Sure will make me feel better about it. :frog:

Asking everyone to give me some general advice on my outdoor grow. Any & all suggestions will be appreciatted just to get me going in the right direction.

THANK YOU :greenthumb::coco:
Be sure to check out @912GreenSkell tutorials and some of his grows outdoors excellent source of knowledge in those parts

:crying: but ,but , :biggrin: I guess your right :crying:
pants on it is :smoking:

:d5: Works for me...:crying:

Good afternoon Mossy. :pass::bighug:

Afternoon @Taipan :bighug:

Well , it's been good ,, got a lovely new t-shirt ,,got an interview tomorrow and then a couple days of paid on the job trial ,,,

We'll keep our fingers crossed for you....Good Luck.....:wizzy:

My Tshirt at Muddy's. I go pick it up later today or tomorrow. Thanks Mossy and AFN.
:pass::thanks::thanks::thanks:

What one did you get....?

Waira
"Infirmary extraordinaire" Waira has been at the helm of diagnosing and fixing grow after grow, after grow - for many many years.
It would be difficult to put a number on how many people Waira has helped, but i'm guessing 1000 at least.

:bravo: @Waira :bravo: [HASHTAG]#afnhero[/HASHTAG]

:worship::worship::worship:

I get that they are spacers but how does that help the plant? Portal ? AFN seed bank?@blue The Living Doll :cooldance: Is there one near me?

It makes the plants branches grow in a way (direction) that's desirable to Waira :D
Here's a link to the Biotabs forum where he grew that plant (it's a photoperiod) - I've shamelessly bumped his thread to the top so you can see how his garden works out for him :rofl:

https://www.autoflower.org/forums/biotabs.435/

:d5:

I wants to be PUDDIN' these buds all in my jarrrrr

puddinpops.gif

I have to go and see the eye doctor this a.m. the landlady says I gotta see the Doctor and get measured for glasses or stand closer :rofl: I wonder what she means ?? :nono: I'm overdue I haven't had my prescription checked in years I can see the laptop that's good enough and there is spell check :thumbsup: and I haven't missed that many memos right @Son of Hobbes ??? I have to have a shower too . Why do I have to have a shower too see an eye doctor is he going to get up close and personal ?? My previous eye doctor was a female I didn't mind getting up close and personal with her maybe that's why she moved away . :eyebrows: It will be interesting to see ( pun intended ) if my vision has improved as a result of my cannabis consumption . :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back