Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that they are spacers but how does that help the plant? Portal ? AFN seed bank?@blue The Living Doll :cooldance: Is there one near me?

It keeps a nice space between the nodes ... i think
@Waira ... help!! :help:

There may be some dragons in the portal gift shop ... you may have to talk to some people who breed them. :D

Can anyone give some insight on dry sift screens. Im wanting to build my own sifting box with four different micron screens but I'm not sure if stainless steel micron screens will perform like the one bubble man uses. I believe his are made of monofilament(Silk Screens). I would appreciate any and all beanstalk talk...i mean micron info ;) Ty in advance aND good morning AfNers:coffee:

I'm ready for this Double Grape to start the stacking...Honestly, I'm ready to start taking nug shots but yeah..

IMG_20180605_084425.jpg

Perfect, absolutely makes sense!! Thanks so much! I got confused by all of the options, like Flac, MP3, torrent ect. With your help and the selection of all the MP3 ttles i got it now! Awesome..., lots of very cool shows for other bands i dig as well!!
Getting ready to head out the door........glad you were able to decipher my lamo instructions. There is an awesome amount of great material on the site! Have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back