Status
Not open for further replies.
(Something Different)
AFN: Hall of Heroes Spotlight:

Waira

"Infirmary extraordinaire" Waira has been at the helm of diagnosing and fixing grow after grow, after grow - for many many years.
It would be difficult to put a number on how many people Waira has helped, but i'm guessing 1000 at least.

Not only does Waira know his stuff about mobilie elements, deficiencies, cation exchange capacities and vapor pressure deficits - what you might not know is that he's also a master of growing ..... Orchids!! :D ... Rock on Waira - show us one of them beauties!

Here's some photos's i've scrubbed together of some Wairas top level skillz!

Waira Grows Gud
psico1-jpg.816133

Nodal Spacers (clever bugger)
me2-jpg.791931

What Waira Smokes
a2-jpg.820849

Smoking one with @Waira for helping a generation of growers to get better :d5:
:pass:

Legend!

(Something Different)
AFN: Hall of Heroes Spotlight:

Waira

"Infirmary extraordinaire" Waira has been at the helm of diagnosing and fixing grow after grow, after grow - for many many years.
It would be difficult to put a number on how many people Waira has helped, but i'm guessing 1000 at least.

Not only does Waira know his stuff about mobilie elements, deficiencies, cation exchange capacities and vapor pressure deficits - what you might not know is that he's also a master of growing ..... Orchids!! :D ... Rock on Waira - show us one of them beauties!

Here's some photos's i've scrubbed together of some Wairas top level skillz!

Waira Grows Gud
psico1-jpg.816133

Nodal Spacers (clever bugger)
me2-jpg.791931

What Waira Smokes
a2-jpg.820849

Smoking one with @Waira for helping a generation of growers to get better :d5:
:pass:

Legend!

What are the nodal spacers for ? Never seen that,just curious-And what breeder are dragons from and where can I find some dragon beans? Near @Waira beanstalk? ;) PROPS to our buddy @Waira -one day mon, we be smoking some dragons too

What are the nodal spacers for ? Never seen that,just curious-And what breeder are dragons from and where can I find some dragon beans? Near jacks beanstalk? ;)

They're for spacing the nodes CC :rofl: ... Seriously! That's it! :D
Dragons come from different breeders these days (mostly at AFN & the Portal) - but i guess we'd all call Aunty Mossy the mother of dragons.

I don't know where Jacks Beanstalk is! :rofl:

:bighug:

Edit: _ there's no dragons in wairas photos hehe - not sure what the plants are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back