Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning @Mossy AFN
I'm under construction tell @912GreenSkell to go ice fishing can't grow any plants under these conditions . 15 C that's cruel even for a Canadian . My indoor is looking stellar . Thank you for autos @Mossy :bighug:I love you :kiss: no auto no smokie . Cheers have a great day . I've got to lay some more paving stone it's the only laying I'm going to get at my age . :rofl:

Thank you for autos @Mossy :bighug:I love you :kiss: no auto no smokie . Cheers have a great day . I've got to lay some more paving stone it's the only laying I'm going to get at my age . :rofl:

Afternoon [HASHTAG]#raregingerbear[/HASHTAG] :bighug: I Love Autos.............

Duurty Dragon Orgy Imminent.........:dragon2:

IMG_4307.JPG

Ball counting duties...........:doc3:.......now Cough.....Yup..you are In...............:applause:

IMG_4302.JPG

I'd be [HASHTAG]#sendingsunshine[/HASHTAG] ...but we are bloody unseasonable here too.............:nono:..over cast and spotting rain....

Afternoon ,,,, popping in and out ,, but who can refuse a free hug :bighug:

Yay my 420 Tshirt came ,,, I been trying to get a pic with it on without my face but they all look a bit pervey that way :crying:

Thanks AFN and @Rebel ,, till I can get a pic without my crotch in it ,it looks like this

downloadfile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back