Status
Not open for further replies.
OH neat!! Far too cold here for that i think....-40C during the winter here some days, with lots of -20C. We usually get around 30-50 peppers off a plant(chili) and around 20 off jalepenos. Some of the fancier varieties produce much less(they seem to flower later), stuff like ghost and scorpion pepper tend to only put out a couple on our climate.
All part of the master design, if you want plenty of hot peppers you better have plenty of hot weather lol

@hesgone13 - hey bud...whats the deal with downloading shows...which option should i be using?
Hey GS.......I'm not the best at computer shit but I will do the best I can.......I'm assuming you use Windows as your platform....cuz if you have a Mac, I can't help you! I'm going to try to tell you how I do it.......First of all, if you want to get a GD show you have to make sure that is one the downloadable non soundboard shows. Click on the GD name on the band list.......this will take you to the show lists......then up at the top of the page under the GD name there is the word Browse with some choices after. Click where it says downloadable[AUD]shows.....this will take to all the shows that you can download.....below that is a section called sort....I sort by views........which gives you the shows in the order of most downloaded....kind of gives you an idea of what are good shows.......I usually check the reviews of the show....I try and filter the usual stoner deadhead hyperbole and also check on comments regarding the quality of the recording.....some are excellent especially considering the tech level then.....others not so much.....some have way too much audience noise for my tastes. Choose your show.......Scroll down to the info about the show and look to the right; you will see a section labeled "Download Options".........scroll down and click on the blue letters that say VBR MP3. A box will come up with the song titles labeled VBR MP3 files. If you want the whole show look under that line to the right and click on the icon that has the total number of songs or if you just want a few click on the appropriate blue lettered song title.
A box will pop up from the bottom of the page asking what do you want to do with the file....click the up arrow on the save box.....my setup sends the file to the Music section file on my computer. It will be in the form of a zip file so you will have extract it......Once extracted, I rename it something easy like GD 7-13-77. I then send it to Windows Media Player where I burn it to CDs. Or you can set it up as a playlist and synch it to your listening device. Skell, I hope this makes some sense to you......imt is actually very easy to do once you set it up.....I've been doing it for years. I will try to answer any questions you have but I have to get off soon.......got early MD appt tomorrow. Good luck!!!

Hey GS.......I'm not the best at computer shit but I will do the best I can.......I'm assuming you use Windows as your platform....cuz if you have a Mac, I can't help you! I'm going to try to tell you how I do it.......First of all, if you want to get a GD show you have to make sure that is one the downloadable non soundboard shows. Click on the GD name on the band list.......this will take you to the show lists......then up at the top of the page under the GD name there is the word Browse with some choices after. Click where it says downloadable[AUD]shows.....this will take to all the shows that you can download.....below that is a section called sort....I sort by views........which gives you the shows in the order of most downloaded....kind of gives you an idea of what are good shows.......I usually check the reviews of the show....I try and filter the usual stoner deadhead hyperbole and also check on comments regarding the quality of the recording.....some are excellent especially considering the tech level then.....others not so much.....some have way too much audience noise for my tastes. Choose your show.......Scroll down to the info about the show and look to the right; you will see a section labeled "Download Options".........scroll down and click on the blue letters that say VBR MP3. A box will come up with the song titles labeled VBR MP3 files. If you want the whole show look under that line to the right and click on the icon that has the total number of songs or if you just want a few click on the appropriate blue lettered song title.
A box will pop up from the bottom of the page asking what do you want to do with the file....click the up arrow on the save box.....my setup sends the file to the Music section file on my computer. It will be in the form of a zip file so you will have extract it......Once extracted, I rename it something easy like GD 7-13-77. I then send it to Windows Media Player where I burn it to CDs. Or you can set it up as a playlist and synch it to your listening device. Skell, I hope this makes some sense to you......imt is actually very easy to do once you set it up.....I've been doing it for years. I will try to answer any questions you have but I have to get off soon.......got early MD appt tomorrow. Good luck!!!

Perfect, absolutely makes sense!! Thanks so much! I got confused by all of the options, like Flac, MP3, torrent ect. With your help and the selection of all the MP3 ttles i got it now! Awesome..., lots of very cool shows for other bands i dig as well!!

yep, that's a great site brother...I've been a donor there for a few years. I haven't figured out how to share tracks here. Thanks @hesgone13 for thinking to share it! Are you a sirius/xm subscriber?
Hey raven.....I don't know how we could share tracks, either. That's a real shame cuz there is some killer music there! Don't have Sirius anymore.....I don't own a car which was the main place I listened.......loved the GD and jam band channels! BTW, I just sent @912GreenSkell instructions on how to download shows from the archive.....I'm not the most computer literate person, so I hope he can figure it out......I have to get off now as I have an early AM doctor appt..........if he sees this maybe you can help him if he gets stuck. Thanks a lot!! Whoops, he just replied.....he got it! Thanks anyway, dude.

For my friend. Lost his battle with life today...

For 90 years he took it on the chin, and made sure his friends didn't have to do the same... Godspeed, Percy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back