Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno about anyone else but I got two glue cookies photos to pop up today gorilla glue#4 x girl scouts cookies cross. 65 day finishers they say. With extra heavy and frosty colas along with.
Sounds awesome. 65 day flower seems more likely, right? So probably 80-90 days complete

Being a photo outdoors here im guess 110 to 15 indoors ur veg time 30-45 ya probably 80-100 I would think.
No the sour 60 auto from him I have one here yea shes gonna be pretty close to her given time shes recommended a 24/0 light regiment but im at 18/6 just now went to 19/5 due to others in with her. But she's not stopping at all to get thru flower boom everyday has growth that I can actually see without looking back at pics and comparing.heres today at 40-43 days some where there old. 2gal grow bag, roots soil, megaCrop at 2g/gal since day 20. Under a 3500k auto cob
IMG_20180604_202306.jpg

Hi greenskell - thx for the heads up on on some of the outside action (damn I need a new site). We've had such good weather I have tomatoes in set (in pots - outside lol) crap crap crap I'm surrounded by urban wasteland closely guarded by developers (since the fencing fell down and it turned into FREE PARKING lol

Hey no problem bud...always willing to help out in any way i can!!

? @midIN - can I sleep In your tent pls - it looks cooler and less humid than out hallway (which has no south facing windows). I am used to camping and prefer the fetal sleeping position so can happily cuddle pots :D

? @midIN - can I sleep In your tent pls - it looks cooler and less humid than out hallway (which has no south facing windows). I am used to camping and prefer the fetal sleeping position so can happily cuddle pots :D

:D

@912GreenSkell how's the day been bro?

Going okay bud....damn chilly day today only being 12C...supposed to drop down to 5 tonight...chilly indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back