Status
Not open for further replies.
As usual this time of year I'm pretty busy. Howdy Live Stoners! Keeping up my thread though:toke:
Had to take this one this morning...she was showing off:dancer:
DSCN4338.JPG

Hi greenskell - thx for the heads up on on some of the outside action (damn I need a new site). We've had such good weather I have tomatoes in set (in pots - outside lol) crap crap crap I'm surrounded by urban wasteland closely guarded by developers (since the fencing fell down and it turned into FREE PARKING lol

What's up everyone how'd the Monday work out? Anybody pop something new today?
I dunno about anyone else but I got two glue cookies photos to pop up today gorilla glue#4 x girl scouts cookies cross. 65 day finishers they say. With extra heavy and frosty colas along with.

I dunno about anyone else but I got two glue cookies photos to pop up today gorilla glue#4 x girl scouts cookies cross. 65 day finishers they say. With extra heavy and frosty colas along with.
That sounds lovely. I love gsc and gg4, So I may have to look into picking up some of those...

Lool - I need a bigerr er space/lights/house/wallet... I moved cabinet and decreased floorspace while increasing vertical headroom. Now it's as if every plant I've grown since (I'm talking 5 now) has turned into a little aka BIG height monster (ok I'm not aggressively tying them back as much as in LST but it's more like I've had an Auto-Sativa-Flush (TM)).

Mostly Mephosto - so apart from the MBAP (which I expected to be big and got a small screen) - I've had 2 Walter Whites (supposedly Indica phenos (freebies) so would be nice cabinet grows, oh yer I could do with a strimmer just to keep the fan leaves from splling out when I open the doors. A 24C that was more like the 48D and now I've got a Toof Decay trying to demote a WW for headroom.

Must be the hormones lol

Which leads me to the conclusion that -Auto's expand to fill whatever space is available.

Not exactly a new revelation I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back