Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem I got this guy's

Chemical composition of water. 1. Water is a transparent fluid which forms the world's streams, lakes, oceans and rain. Water is the chemical substance with chemical formula H2O: one molecule of water has two hydrogen atoms covalently bonded to a single oxygen atom

There was a great episode of Penn & Teller's B.S. where they took a look at activists and protesters. They were looking to make the point that people will protest just about anything just to be "part of the group" just because it sounds good. So they went around some rally with petitions to ban di-hydrogen monoxide, or H2O. They were telling people about how it's a chemical solvent used in manufacturing processes, used in herbicides and bug poisons, how after it gets on you it can't be rinsed off. Stuff like that which is technically true. Funny how many people they could get to sign the petition to ban water. :crying:

There was a great episode of Penn & Teller's B.S. where they took a look at activists and protesters. They were looking to make the point that people will protest just about anything just to be "part of the group" just because it sounds good. So they went around some rally with petitions to ban di-hydrogen monoxide, or H2O. They were telling people about how it's a chemical solvent used in manufacturing processes, used in herbicides and bug poisons, how after it gets on you it can't be rinsed off. Stuff like that which is technically true. Funny how many people they could get to sign the petition to ban water. :crying:

:crying:. :cheers:

I say BAN penguins. Loathsome creatures. Good for nothing wasters. Full of BS and lies. I reckon we start a petition to rid AFN of these useless so called birds. Are you with me guys ?

Join the APL.....................Anti Penguin League...... You know it makes sense.

Hello chums...................eP.

I say BAN penguins. Loathsome creatures. Good for nothing wasters. Full of BS and lies. I reckon we start a petition to rid AFN of these useless so called birds. Are you with me guys ?

Join the APL.....................Anti Penguin League...... You know it makes sense.

Hello chums...................eP.
Yo! Let's stop the penguins before they start!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back