Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday in a fit of desperation I walked into Mcdonalds and pickup a Big Mac , fries and a coke $ 11.00 of almost edible food . THe bun was soggy the MEAT was disgusting and was tasteless and the best part was the coke After the optometrist had his way with me I stopped in to the local Chinese food mart and pick up some buns total cost $6.00 :crying: What would ever posses me to go to McDonalds ?? must have been the hunger overcame me . This is much better value for the dollar !!
DSCN2079.JPG

Hi all,

Just had a pre-employment drugs test. It was the swab type. Had my last spliff at eleven last night. Passed no problem. Mouthwash is my friend. Thankfully it wasn’t a pee test!

HH
e0bb52dda6ebdda2f1fdd644c7165dfd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few years ago, a group of friends and I went out to a new distribution center in the area to apply for a job. We toked before we left, on the way there, and right before we got out of the car. We get in, Stoned out of our minds, and fill out the applications. A very properly dressed guy comes out as we hand in the apps and ask if we could start that day... And hands us all the mouth swab tests... Either we all passed, Or they were desperate for workers, Because we all got the job lol

Hello botanics :)

What could happen with my blooming plant which has few more weeks to go if i take it from under my led to a greenhouse?
It started showing yellowing leaves this week, but i need to move and also dont want to harvest too early.
Should i get it back to tent as soon as i get it set up again or is it maybe even beneficial to move it to the greenhouse?
Plant is fastbuds gorilla glue, around 85 days old.

Maybe theres some discussion about the topic that i didnt manage to find?

Cheers and good vibes :)

It's dry here and we now have a brush fire that was started yesterday afternoon about 30 miles away from us. It's up to 1500 acres as of this morning and with the high winds predicted controlling the fire might be difficult. So far they have current resources include 4 single-engine air tankers, 2 helicopters, 1 large air-tanker with a lead plane, 21 engines, 4 dozers, 6 hand crews and 3 water tenders to battle the fire. They've evacuated some people from another town. Here are some pics from the other day.
wh.jpg
whit.jpg

It's dry here and we now have a brush fire that was started yesterday afternoon about 30 miles away from us. It's up to 1500 acres as of this morning and with the high winds predicted controlling the fire might be difficult. So far they have current resources include 4 single-engine air tankers, 2 helicopters, 1 large air-tanker with a lead plane, 21 engines, 4 dozers, 6 hand crews and 3 water tenders to battle the fire. They've evacuated some people from another town. Here are some pics from the other day.
View attachment 915110 View attachment 915111
Wow that's wild man! Hope they manage to keep it contained.

Hello botanics :)

What could happen with my blooming plant which has few more weeks to go if i take it from under my led to a greenhouse?
It started showing yellowing leaves this week, but i need to move and also dont want to harvest too early.
Should i get it back to tent as soon as i get it set up again or is it maybe even beneficial to move it to the greenhouse?
Plant is fastbuds gorilla glue, around 85 days old.

Maybe theres some discussion about the topic that i didnt manage to find?

Cheers and good vibes :)

I've set out a flowering plant to greenhouse, It was happy. Never set one out so close harvest as yours though, might slow it a little, maybe do it cloudy rainy weather, sun will be more intense than what she has been getting, I'm thinking happier plant
cheers live stoner

View attachment 915110 View attachment 915111
moving your way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back