Status
Not open for further replies.
So does anyone here think that biotabs and the megaCrop are possibly similar as in use I mean, if u were to set a grow up for a friend would u teach them the mega or biotabs route? Im personally thinking about a little test between the two lines. My old ag science teacher (also a canna lover) from high school told me since the mega and bio can be used for veggies, and crimson radishes grow quick two test them on those and see who does better, so i don't waste a bean and I could see results in about a month. He gave me a list of veggies that like the canna soil pH levels since I reuse my canna soils in the veggie gardens and sometimes i don't let them recompost before I use them i just dump right in the garden.
Do you have the breakdown of what's in biotabs?

Do you have the breakdown of what's in biotabs?
Exact amount no but all Ingredients yes. Which if you compare to mega its bland, mega has a lot in it but if u combined the other bio tabs it would be more similar but bios are similar to bag of soil mixes versus actual nutes. If this makes sense.

Exact amount no but all Ingredients yes. Which if you compare to mega its bland, mega has a lot in it but if u combined the other bio tabs it would be more similar but bios are similar to bag of soil mixes versus actual nutes. If this makes sense.
Ya I think i get what you're saying. Interesting to see what the experiment will return. I'm guessing you should see very similar results with just the base.

Basically it sounds like it comes down to is do you like mixing your soil or your water.

good morning/affynoon/eve live stoners
tundra going green, cotton grass as far as I can see.....
P1070002.JPG
swallow perching on wind genny rotor....
P1070001.JPG
and thank the goddess, no longer stashless! First of the window harvest, Moon Tears/Portal
P1060970.JPG

Hi all,

Just had a pre-employment drugs test. It was the swab type. Had my last spliff at eleven last night. Passed no problem. Mouthwash is my friend. Thankfully it wasn’t a pee test!

HH
e0bb52dda6ebdda2f1fdd644c7165dfd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PeeTest is just as easy to pass, gatorade and certo jelly-;):toke:CONGRATS DUDE!:vibes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back