Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking stellar!!

Thanks, man.
I just wish she'd hurry up and amber. She's being growing since the beginning of March, So she'll be ready any time now. I just hope all her buds swell up nicely. As is, She'll give me 4oz. If she swells up like I want, she could give me up to a pound.
Any tips on getting her to blow up?

Mannn I can't wait for this frosty girl to finish up. She's starting to stink up my tent hahaView attachment 914709
View attachment 914708
She's got a smell to her that makes you think she's gonna be super potent. Not too sure how she'll taste. She's got a... I don't know how to describe her smell.
She's gone quite a while... She was planted halfway through my GG4's life, and those came down 4/14.

Looking great @Dichoti !

Hi Mike.......saw this video and had to thank you for posting it! I've been a deadhead for over 50 yrs and never knew about this one. Guess I need to get over my dislike of YouTube. Always thought of Traffic as one the best English bands.....Love "Low Spark of High Heeled Boys" and "John Barleycorn Must Die". Pity they couldn't stay together.....great smoky mixes of sax, guitar, and keys on their early records. Steve Winwood was, and is a musical prodigy.......he was playing keys for the Spencer Davis Group in the late 60s at the ripe old age of 15!
Think we live near each other if the number in your user name is your zip code.....Loudon County, right? I live south of you in Wahoo land. Take care and thanks again for the music!!

Proper feeding, and perhaps clean some of the lower scraggy under formed buds from the lower end.
I've been trying to keep her well "manicured" lately. There really aren't that many popcorn buds on her.

Ants and nest .

I fight ants in and around my house every year. My property was part of a large old farm that supplied the city and citizens. The neighbor told me my piece of ground was used to pile up 3 feet of surface soil, which they sold, then spread clay. Must have been full of ants. Took 3 years for me to create a decent garden.

Hope they don't find you!

Hey Guys/Gals Here is my Royal Jack @Day111 , What an Amazing Yield! I am 200% certain I hit My 1lb Goal... I posted pre-harvest & Post Harvest Photo's.. I hope you can stop by & check them out.....Enjoy!:d5::thumbsup::woohoo:

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/royal-queen-seeds-royal-jack-test-grow.64169/page-21#post-1815839

IMG_6838.JPG IMG_6858.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back