Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn i wish i had more knowledge about this....pretty sure safety is dependent on power draw , but also on chord length and type(crappy cheap chords versus better quality ones). If it was me, just to be on the safe side, if i had two chords available, running lights on one, and fan on the other.(likely overkill, but I prefer to run on the err of caution!!!)
If you only have one, check it to make sure it isnt heating up after an hour.

Again, i might be being overly safe on this one, but better to be safe than sorry!!

Good morning @912GreenSkell, @bushmasterar15 ,@hairyman, Stoners.

A good industrial cord should take anything a standard tent should require. One thing to watch for is heat build up at any coils that you use to take up slack. It shouldn't be an issue at all, but it's a good thing to check in any new configuration. If they do feel warm to the touch just spread them out a bit. ,

Good morning AFN! Great thing about the summer in here even though it's slower, it's much easier to keep up with this thread.

Good morning Samwell. You know it's slow when I can hunt and peck out names and still be within a couple pages of being caught up.:toke:

How would you like a handful of these crawling up your leg . :crying: You find the strange things when your crawling around the grund .:nono:
DSCN2078.JPG

Gday *Egrower ,,,garden is going ,,, I have no means of changing anything so I dont measure anything :biggrin:

I know you have said this before @hairyman , but seriously, you don't measure anything at all? And it all works well for you??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back