Status
Not open for further replies.
Bushy I have electric tripping issues, I thought it was my lights and contractor,

Well it was the dumb electrition drawing all the power from a single plug from my conservatory, the plug in the conservatory was wired from another plug, when I clearly told the electrition too take the electric from the mains and did hint it out I was going too run heaters, for my puppies,

i don’t know in USA but it’s safe too say you can easily draw 6 x 600 watt bulbs from a double socket with a contractor, that’s the maximum if it’s wired properly, any trip outs, on anything below and is proper,y wired too contractors etc, is the power over load on the socket.

This time the electrition will come back after I finish my 550 watt grow,

I want too upgrade too 1000 watt cmh grow. With 4 dwc units.

Mannn I can't wait for this frosty girl to finish up. She's starting to stink up my tent haha
20180604_101759.jpg

20180604_101904.jpg

She's got a smell to her that makes you think she's gonna be super potent. Not too sure how she'll taste. She's got a... I don't know how to describe her smell.
She's gone quite a while... She was planted halfway through my GG4's life, and those came down 4/14.

Good afternoon you lively stoners hope everyone is good. Here is a quick peek into the micro jungle now at Week 7 and well nothing dead yet so yeah so far all looks to be going good :vibe::pass:

Mannn I can't wait for this frosty girl to finish up. She's starting to stink up my tent hahaView attachment 914709
View attachment 914708
She's got a smell to her that makes you think she's gonna be super potent. Not too sure how she'll taste. She's got a... I don't know how to describe her smell.
She's gone quite a while... She was planted halfway through my GG4's life, and those came down 4/14.

Looking stellar!!

Good morning @912GreenSkell, @bushmasterar15 ,@hairyman, Stoners.

A good industrial cord should take anything a standard tent should require. One thing to watch for is heat build up at any coils that you use to take up slack. It shouldn't be an issue at all, but it's a good thing to check in any new configuration. If they do feel warm to the touch just spread them out a bit. ,

For sure, I was just being overly cautious. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back