Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Mike.......saw this video and had to thank you for posting it! I've been a deadhead for over 50 yrs and never knew about this one. Guess I need to get over my dislike of YouTube. Always thought of Traffic as one the best English bands.....Love "Low Spark of High Heeled Boys" and "John Barleycorn Must Die". Pity they couldn't stay together.....great smoky mixes of sax, guitar, and keys on their early records. Steve Winwood was, and is a musical prodigy.......he was playing keys for the Spencer Davis Group in the late 60s at the ripe old age of 15!
Think we live near each other if the number in your user name is your zip code.....Loudon County, right? I live south of you in Wahoo land. Take care and thanks again for the music!!
The first time I heard Steve Winwood was from some Spencer Davis songs when I was a wee lad.

Loudoun county is my home. Lived here most of my life. I keep creeping farther west as the towns get too populated for my taste.

The first time I heard Steve Winwood was from some Spencer Davis songs when I was a wee lad.

Loudoun county is my home. Lived here most of my life. I keep creeping farther west as the towns get too populated for my taste.
I know what you mean about getting away from population! Hooville is the largest city I have lived in for the last 25yrs......and it drives me nuts sometimes. Health reasons keep me here, need to be close to Umed center. My late son played soccer for Orange County HS.....we played a couple of teams from up there in state regionals.....that would be about 10 yrs ago. Peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back