Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL not a great way to wake up :naughtystep:

Oh definitely not, I love taking pictures of them when they are nice and perky..Looking all healthy and stuff..Now she is hanging her head with a frown on and I'm standing behind the camera like a family photo, Hey! I said smile you son of a..

So someone's trash in the ditch on the road farming cruise this morning heading home from work and look what I find. The big Bertha would love a big glue cookies in her. View attachment 913824

Damn! Looks like a bonanza too me! :vibes:

Oh definitely not, I love taking pictures of them when they are nice and perky..Looking all healthy and stuff..Now she is hanging her head with a frown on and I'm standing behind the camera like a family photo, Hey! I said smile you son of a..

ROTFLMAOHAHAHA :crying:

Nice break in the muggy ass weather here.

Now, maybe I can finish working on my veggie garden. Fencing it in this year so it looks nice instead of chicken wire wrapped around it too keep all noses OUT. LOL and maybe sneak something in this year...shhhhhhh :pighug:

Hey @Mossy how's it growing??

Hmmm...reasonable @E Grower ....cheers...:watering:..the new soil PH meter seems to be doing the job....:headbang:..ATM...

IMG_4259.JPG

At least Better than the other one I had.......:biggrin:.......I'd put that on the do not recommend list...:yeahthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back