Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg

i think its your tablet is just too clever and fancy EG :smoking:auto rotate is great for handheld devices but people on a TV monitor thing cant stand on there heads :eyebrows:
could be a lil button or settings turn auto rotate off for pics,flick it back on again for normal use.
:pighug:

Thank you very much.

Thank you, and thank you for that well-written and warm answer. To be honest, I'm pretty fucked up, i bet I can understand your situation with some info about you. Just tell me if u wanna chat some day, I'm terrible about social-codes and manner but I do my best.

Thanks for sharing, it means a lot :smokeout:

Well, I trust them, as I know the guys around here is great. They wouldn't lie.

Thank you vitaman. I hope my positive sides as better than my bad ones, as I know I can do some stuffs pretty damn good :rofl:
I will try work things out and see what I can improve but it's not always easy when not knowing what you are doing wrong.

Thanks for sharing. Agree, when I've been active and I have the time I sure try a little bit. Could be been better dough.

Thank you for sharing. Have to say it feels good not beeing the only one with a some "minor" defects :smoking:

I take the good vibes and placing in a little box, could be good to have one day.
Thanks for you honestly guys.

:smiley1: :vibes: :karmacloud:

I appreciate the kind gesture and I’ll take ypu up on the offer, just try too relax and get enough sleep it will help you loads,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back